Chapter 8: Raging Hearts

JENNIE

I  woke up with Lisa lying next to me with her arm wrapped around me. I  felt her scoot over next to me as she squeezes me next to her. "Good  Morning." She mumbled. Surprisingly, I got up early today. I usually  have a hard time waking up but today felt like I was regenerated and  eager to see the woman that slept next to me.

I  never thought waking up next to someone could feel this good. I've  never experienced it until now. Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of  new things in general. New life, new house, new lifestyle, new  preference, new everything. Who would have thought I'd end up being  attracted to the fairer sex? If I knew, it would be like this, I'd  probably would have realized it sooner but then again, I never looked at  anyone like I did to Lisa.

She  is simply one of a kind. A rare treat that you'd never thought you'd  see or meet in a lifetime but you're one of the lucky people that did  and with that, I was thankful. I ran my fingers through her hair as I  gently  gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Good  Morning to you." I replied. "Did you sleep well?" She asked and I  nodded. She kisses me and slides her hand inside my shirt as she  caresses my stomach gently. "Hmm, you feel warm. I like it." She hummed  and I couldn't deny the things that she do to me feel good but I also  have many questions.

"What  are we doing?" I asked her. "We are lying in bed." She answered  quickly. "No, I mean, what are we doing? This? You and me? Kissing and  all of that." I tried to make sense of it as much as I could. "I like  you, I like being around you and I like doing this with you." She said.  "I feel that way too, as much as you do but what are we? This is not  what friends do Lisa." I told her.

"No,  this isn't." She said. "I've never really experienced any of this with a  woman, and I'm not quite sure what to do here." I told her in all  honesty and that was the truth. Women and Men are a lot different in  many ways.  I've had suitors before but it didn't really go this far.  So, I'm quite inexperienced when it comes to relationships. Do Lisa and I  even have a relationship? I mean, what do we call this?

I  knew we said we have a lot of time to figure stuff out but the things  that are happening between us have been moving fast and I feel like we  need to talk about it and come up with an understanding before we go  further. I was almost naked last night, I almost gave in, and that is  not good.

I  know things between us are quite experimental. Or is it not? Because I  feel like I'm developing real feelings right here and I don't want to  just be used if one day I fall even harder and I find out, this isn't  what she wants eventually. "I don't like playing around if this is what  we're doing." I told her.

"I'm  not playing around Jennie, I really like you and I like that we're  getting to know each other. In addition, like you, I'm new to all of  this. I have dated men, but never women. All I can say is it's so  different. I've never felt this type of attraction and It's only with  you." She explained.

I  don't know if I'm going to feel happy about what she said when she told  me she only feels this type of attraction to me. What if her feelings  change, what is going to happen? "What do you mean only me? Do you mean?  You don't find women attractive in general?" I asked.

"I  do, but not in a way like this with you." She said as she gave me a  peck on the lips that made me so soft for her. "Jennie." She said my  name. "Yes?" I asked. "Are you looking to see other people other than  me?" She asked and I didn't know what made her think that. "No, not  really. I don't think I can see multiple people at once, plus, that  would be exhausting." I said. "So, you don't want to see other people?"  She asked again.