Chapter 7: Winter

Start from the beginning

I  felt the adventure rush over me and we haven't arrived in our  destination yet. We took a few stop overs to get something to eat and  drink or whenever someone needs to use the restroom. I took pictures of  her whenever I can. They were all candid but she looked beautiful in all  of it. With Jennie Kim, there is never a bad picture.

As  soon as we arrived at our destination, I could not help but be amazed.  It is indeed beautiful. From the moment we passed by the road of trees  in Damyang, I knew this was going to be something I'd remember for a  long time and as usual, We had to stop and take a picture of it. Jennie  became my model she dominated most of the shots I took and I cannot  complain. The girl was a natural.

She  gaped in awe just like me when we saw the natural beauty of the area.  It's a lot different from the city and it seemed peaceful. I knew this  was a tourist spot but somehow, The gods blessed us with lucky fortune  today. There aren't many of tourists and travellers like us today. So it  seemed like we are about to have a tour with a few people.

"You  cold?" I asked her "Yeah, a little bit. She said so I took her hand and  slid it in my coat with me as we started walking with the tour guide. I  felt her tense up a bit but her hand relaxed on mine after a while. I  figured it's one of the things I can do so I can hold her hand. It was  nice and warm to touch. Her hands are soft, it's something you just want  to keep holding and we walked like that for a while as we enjoy our  tour. It was a long trail and I did feel a little tired after exploring  the bamboo forest. It would have been nicer in the summer but it became  sort of romantic during the winter like what it is now because that  means you get to keep your partner warm or stay close to each other.

As  we finally arrived at the cultural village, we took a seat at a nearby  pond and enjoyed the surroundings. We saw several maintained Hanok  houses through the area as I took pictures of it for keeps. It was  indeed peaceful over here and I enjoyed it a lot with Jennie, which  seems to be having a good time as well.

We  then headed to a traditional restaurant and had our dinner before we  have to go back to the city. I admit, I did not think time would run  this fast today. It was too fast rather. I almost did not realize we  were walking all day. "Hey, I'm so sorry I made you walk all day, I  didn't realize we were doing a lot of that until now." I told her. "No,  don't apologize, I was enjoying it as much as you did too, Thank you for  bringing me here." She said.

I  moved next to her from my seat to kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you for  coming with me. It was really nice." I said. However, something came up  that both of us didn't foresee. The weather is about to be really bad  tonight and driving might not be a good idea as it might be zero  visibility during the snowstorm. "Shit!" I said. "I think we might have  to stay here overnight." I told her.

She  agreed though, I don't think she wants to risk her life out there if we  brave the incoming storm. We decided to go to a guesthouse suggested by  the restaurant owner we had dinner earlier and went ahead to go to the  place as it is the closest within the vicinity.

When  we arrived at the guesthouse, We didn't have the choice but to share a  room. We found out that the guesthouse suggested by the restaurant owner  was for couples. I don't know whether to be annoyed or be thankful as  it meant Jennie and I will be spending the night together in one room.   

"I  can just sleep at the couch, it's not a problem." I said. "Don't be  silly." She said. "You're driving us back tomorrow and it won't be right  to let you sleep in such a small couch. We can just share the bed you  know?" She said. Her offer was something I know I can't decline but  c'mon, I was trying to be as considerate as possible. I didn't want to  give her the impression like I'm a pervert. Maybe a little bit but of  course, only my mind knows that.

"Come  here." Jennie said and it sounded more like an order. I must admit,  that was hot. I stopped thinking and just walked towards her and sat on  the bed. "There. Is it that bad? It isn't right?" She said as I just  laughed. "I don't bite but maybe a little." She said and as soon as I  heard those words come out of her mouth, my head mentally went on third  alarm.

Why  is she saying those things to me? Does she know how it makes me feel? I  might devour her. God what am I thinking? However, she's too tempting.  She knew what she was doing to me. Is she pushing me to my limits? "Be  careful what you say you know?" I told her and she chuckled.

"Is  that a warning?" She asked so innocently. "Ya don't be acting like  that. It's distracting." I said. However, she kept on teasing anyway.  "Oh you mean like this?" She said as she started to tickle me. I must  admit I'm hella ticklish and she's ready to kill me.

I  took over as I rolled on top of her and pinned her wrists on the bed.  We were both laughing until we weren't. There was this deafening silence  between the two of us as we looked at each other's eyes. The way I was  on top of her made me hella conscious but I couldn't move where I was.  She was looking at me intently as her eyes looked down on my lips.

She  was not moving at all, nor did she flinch when her eyes darted with  mine. I tightened my grip on her wrists as I closed the gap between us  and kissed her. I felt her body arch to deepen the kisses we shared as I  took control of what was happening. I held her firm until she fought my  grip and sat back up to pull me close to her.

This  time, she turns the tables as I found myself lying in bed with her on  top. I traced her lips with my finger and slid my hands on her waist as  she kissed me more. I was in trance. The feeling she gives me make me  weak. I could not process what was happening but I knew she wanted me  and I want her.

My  hands travelled underneath her shirt. Touching her bare skin never felt  so electrifying. She's warm and soft and smooth. I squeezed her sides  as I slid my hands upward and caressed the back of her, gently pulling  her closer to me.

I  kissed her nose lightly and cupped her face as she nuzzled it with  mine. We made out for god knows how long. At that time, it was just her  and me in a room exploring each other, kissing until one gasps for air  and there were lots and lots of biting. I thought she said she didn't  bite much but I couldn't care less at this point. I was enjoying every  second of this wonderful night with Jennie.--