∂αи¢є fσя тнє ωєяєωσℓf ρяιи¢є [ 01 ][♛]

Start from the beginning

I hear the sound of the windows being rolled down. I turn around to see my mother waving at me with a smile on her face. I return the gesture before walking up to large double doors. I enter to see groups of friends scattered around the large hallways. Each of them discussing something different making it incredible noisy.

"Hope!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I smile. I turn around to see Lilly running towards me.

"Lilly!" I shout as a reply as she comes charging at me with her arms open wide. She pulls me in for a tight hug before pulling away. Her eyes were bright and her smile was wide.

"Oh my god! There is a new boy in school! And he is attractive! This never happens to us" She shouted, shaking my shoulders as she spoke.

"Wow really..." I trailed off, my tone sarcastic but she took it as excitement.

"Yeah! His name is Harry. He has brown eyes and blonde hair along with this sexy accent!" Lilly squealed. Her description continued but I lost interested.

"So what lesson have we got first?" I ask, changing the subject.

She went silence for a moment, sulking because we didn't continue the conversation about her new crush. She then answered with a disgust expression.

"Chemistry" She groaned, but I didn't.

I love science.

Well when I can understand it.

*cough* *cough* physics *cough* *cough*

The bell suddenly rang snapping us back into reality and we begin our long walk to our classroom. People began pushing each other out of the way to get to class. Half of the time the people shoving others don't even attend class they just want to hurt someone.

We finally arrive to the classroom and we take our separate seats around the room. More people began to crowd in and at last the lesson started.

"Good Morning Class, Today we are going to learn about Ionic Bonding. So Ionic Bonding is-" Mr Rogers was cut off by a knock at the door.

Everyone's attention, including my, was on the door. Two shadows were clearly seen standing outside.

"Come in" Mr Rogers said, The headmaster walked in with a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt your lesson Mr Rogers but until have a new student" The head master, Mr Howard, stated

"His name is Harry Hayes and he is a new student" Mr Howard said and Harry walked into the class.

Lilly caught my attention at the front of the class. Her eyes never left his as his eyes scanned around the room in a bored fashion.

-Harry-

I entered the large classroom and I had everyone's attention immediately.

"Alright Harry you can sit next to Hope" The teacher said and I looked over to see a girl's hand.

Where have I heard that name before?

I walked over to her desk and sat down next to her.

"Hello I am Harry" I said holding my hand out.

"Hello, I'm Hope" She said holding her hand out but something caught my eye.

She was wearing a bracelet that was golden and full of charms. One of them especially caught my eye. It was a wolf but not just any wolf...

Edwards's wolf!.

It's her!

qυєѕтισиѕ؟ ℓєανє тнєм вєℓσω!χ

»»-------------¤-------------««

иσтє fяσм αυтнσя:

Updates Every Saturday! 9pm England Time

»»-------------¤-------------««

νσтє, ¢σммєит & ѕнαяє ιf уσυ єиנσує∂!

тнαик уσυ! xx

иαтαѕнα мσяяιѕ

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x