Chap. 4

John's POV (there will be more later sh)

The. Twats™.

Jeffershit, Hamilbitch, Charles Lameass, and Madison.

"Ah, well, since it's school... I guess I could beat you into a pulp now, fag." Jeffershit says.

"Oh, I didn't know you were THAT kinky, Jefferson. Madison must have a hell of a time dealing with that." I respond, winking at Madison. He blushes madly.

"What the fuck did you say?" Jefferson growled.

"I mean, I knew you were kinky, seeing the enjoyment of you punching, kicking, and pulling my hair. But damn- I kinda feel bad for Madison." I reply once more, smirking at Jefferson's crimson red face.

He struts over to me, lifting me up by the collar. "Strong grip ya got there, Jefferson." I wink. He groans and before he can do anything, I whisper, "Is that what you say to Madison in bed?" He blushes harder, dropping me on the ground. 

"Can't fucking take you anymore, Laurens." Jefferson sighs, walking away with Madison. Now it's just 'Hammy' and Charles.

"Well, since he clearly doesn't know how to fight," Hamilton points at Lee, who looks offended, "guess I'm the last resort." He sighs, before striking me in the stomach with his left arm- his weak arm. I stand there. It hurts, but I see him looking at his hand. His knuckles were red.

This is a time where I am damn lucky for my abs, though I wouldn't never admit I had abs. It sounds so douchey.

"Not very strong there, 'Hammy'." I laugh.

"Just going easy on you, for your first day." He smiles, flips me off, and goes to find Jefferson. Lee following 'Hammy'.

-

I head to first period- Bio/Chem.

The students ramble on about their vacations and whatnot, so I start drawing turtles when I hear the chair next to me move, making that annoying squeal. I look over to investiga- oh shit.

Jeffershit.

He plops himself onto the chair beside me and watches me move my pencil to the paper, finishing the turtle.

"Johnny, I hate you with every ounce of hatred in my body, but damn. That's really good." He says genuinely. Like not fake genuine- like he means it. But he looks angry- no. Jealous.

I nod my head in response, working on the background.

Everyone suddenly shuts up as Mr. Schuyler walks in- Mr. Schuyler! 

Mr. Schuyler sees me and smiles. He continues to the scan the room, his face getting more annoyed with each person he saw. Then he saw Jeffershit and groaned, sitting down and hitting his head off of the desk. He stand up quickly and starts.

"Okay. All of you are a mix of 14 to 16 year old I believe. Don't attack each other. Don't attack me. Get your work done. That's all I ask for, and we will get along. If not, you will be written up." He says, smiling.

Everyone nods, but Jeffershit scoffs. "No. I do what I want, bitch." He says to Phi- Mr. Schuyler. Gasps are heard across the room.

Mr. Schuyler laughs, writing 'Thomas J' on the board, and puts one tally under the name. "We can keep track of how many times Thomas talks back to me or any of you, or just is being a total ass. I guess we should add another 50, then." He chuckles softly. The students start howling with laughter, and Jefferson just looks annoyed.

That's how class went.

-

I then went to geometry, nothing happened.

-

Then writing.

I walk in, noticing all the seats are taken, except for one. Next to Hamilbitch. Great.

I sit next to him reluctantly. I put my binders into the desk, sighing.

Hamilton puts a hand on my mid-thigh. I look at him and raised an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and lightly take his hand off of my leg, placing it onto his desk. He then puts his hand higher up on my thigh. My eyes widen. I blush slightly, honestly just pissed. I take his hand again, putting on his desk. However, this time, I whisper in his ear, "Watch your fucking hand. You don't want Jefferson getting jealous."

He looks at me, shocked. He starts to laugh, but, Mr- 'King' George, hushes him. He practically yells.

Hamilton's entire face burns red and he looks at his desk, head down. I start to snicker, causing him to pinch my side. I slap his hand away. This goes on for 50 minutes, then the bell rings.

Art. With Hamilton.

He wasn't quite as annoying in that class. Lunch was next.

-

I grab my lunch box from my locker, heading to the cafeteria. I catch my friends waving at me subtly. I walk over to the booth they grabbed, and sad myself down beside Peggy. Laf, Herc, and Eliza were across from me, Peggy, and Angie. 

After 5 minutes, Eliza ditches us for the 'populars,' so I sit next to Laf. Suddenly, this beautiful girl walks up to us, batting her eyelashes. Keep in mind that I'm gay as fuck. But she was hot.

Peggy seemed to notice this fact as well, her face matching the color of this new girl's dress.

"Hey. My name is Maria- Maria Lewis." She smiles, sliding in beside Peggy, who manages to darken her blush.

We all introduce ourselves, when I happen to look over at The Twats™ hitting on Eliza. I snap my fingers -the sign-, everyone looking at me. I nod my head over to Eliza, and whisper, "The Twats."

My friends look over, the sisters are freaking out. No one knows if it's because Eliza is getting hit on, or because she was getting hit on by... them. Not even Angie or Peggy knew why they were freaking out. I get up, about to get Eliza, when I see Thomas Jefferson kissing her. Her eyes were wide open, until she closed them, kissing back. I gasp, the others notice this as well.

I run over to Eliza. Peggy, Angie, Maria, Laf, and Herc are all behind me. Angie and Peggy pull Eliza away, Laf and Herc pull Jefferson away. I sigh- "Eliza, he's an ass. We all know that. Don't get involved with 'im."

I walk away, when Alexander Hamilbitch grabs my wrist. I roll my eyes, and turn to face him. "The fuck do you want, Hamilton?" I say, with an obviously forced polite smile.

He laughed, putting his other hand on my neck. I raise an eyebrow. He forces my head forward, but I easily pull away from his weak grasp, and turn around. "Not today, Hamilbitch." I say, just loud enough for him to hear. I hear him chuckle as I walk back to my locker.

-

It was finally 1:43. School ends in 42 minutes- of course, my last period is with Hamilton. Chorus, of all classes. Oh wait- he's also in my writing and art class. I roll my eyes mentally.

We all take seats around the room. There are no desks- just chairs. I sit in the front, next to Peggy and Angelica. Angie is a grade above me, and Peggy is a grade below me. In this shitty school, we aren't in classes depending on our age or year- it was based purely upon your experience in that subject. For example, if I took biology until my junior year, then, as a senior, I wanted to take chemistry, I would be in with freshmen.

Chorus was bearable.

As I get home, Eliza texts saying Peggy can't come over. Mom takes me to get my driver's license. 

First try, bitch.