Enty iv.

Monday (N/A every update is a new day, but I'm gonna now add the day so no one gets confused.)

Ashton's POV.

I watched the metro get filled with a bunch of unfamiliar faces -- all but one, Bambi. He was the only person on the metro I actually see everyday, at the same time. It was unusal, but I'm not complaining. I enjoyed being able to see him everyday. I looked down at my feet as I saw Bambi start looking around, probably for a seat.

"Sorry, is this seat taken?" A soft voice asked.

I looked up to see who asked, and to my luck, it was him. I guess I was too busy looking at my feet to realise he was basically standing right in front of me. I shook my head 'no' and watched him sit down from the corner of my eye. 

"I'm Calum," he said with a smile that made my heart flutter.

"Ashton," I replied with a smile as well.

He was about to say something right before my phone rang. I mentally cursed myself for having the worst luck and gave him an apologetic smile before getting my phone out of my pocket. "Hello?" I answered, picking up not bothering to look at who was calling. "Oh, hey Michael... What?.. No.. Michael, if this is a joke, it isn't funny.... Holy fuck...... Are you okay? Mike, please tell me you're okay.... I'll be over in a minute..... Mike..." and with that, the other line got cut off.

Fear was shooting through my body at the speed of light and I didn't know what to do. I felt my body shaking lightly, I didn't want to believe what my best friend -- my only friend, had just said to me.

I looked over to the boy sitting on my left and a worried expression was plastered all over his face. I jumped out of my seat since the metro stopped at a place that was about a ten minute walk away from Michael's house. It also happened to be the only stop that was close to Michael's house.

N/A double update what's up. You won't actually know why Mike called until later in the book. Pce out gfs