Gizma X Sir Pentious

Gizma felt a smile creep across her face as she watched her favorite demon to tease walk into the bar. However she couldn't strike just yet. It had to be something good, it wasn't everyday that they shared the same bar. Gizma watches the snake demon sit down at the bar. She looks over. "Hello there pen pen~" she says as she books his face. "Please refrain from touching me..."pentious says with an angry tone. "What's got your tail in a knot?" Gizma replies knowing this would annoy pentious more. Pentious groans in response as he slithers a seat over away from her. "My my someone sure is touchy today~" gizma says beginning to giggle. Sir pentious blushes embarrassed and then looks away angrily. "Aww are you embarrassed?"Gizma says poking the snake demons cheek. Pentious blushes more answering her question. Gizma giggles and then grabs both ends of sir pentious mouth and moves them to force them into a smile. "Let's turn that frown upside down!" Gizma exclaims as she chuckle. Sir pentious hisses as he sees other demons hawk at the sight. "Please refrain!" He yells out. Gizma doesn't heed his warning and bops the center of his face. "Geez you are so easy today~"gizma states as she gets up to leave. Sir pentious watches gizma leave and he sees husk walk over to him. "You really let that girl walk all over you.." husk states. Pentious stay quiet not knowing how to reply. "You like her?" Husk asks with a neutral face. "W-What! No! She is always annoying me!!! Why would I like her?!" Pentious says shocked husk would ask. "You do!" Husk says seeing that pentious was obviously flustered. "N-no it's not that..I just ...enjoy her presence a little more than other demons..." pentious replies. "That's called liking someone pentious..." husk replies. Pentious turns red and starts to slither away . (Dammit why do I like her! She's always picking on me!) pentious thinks as he struggle with the fact he had a crush on gizma. Lost in his thought he bumps into gizma on the sidewalk. "O-oh! I'm sorry he says standing up . Pentious blushes a little . "You okay pen pen~?" Gizma asks noticing his blush. "I-I'm fine! I just...." pentious then turns away. "Never mind!" Pentious says as he attempts to get away. Gizma raises a brow confused. "Pen pen? What is it, I can tell that something is wrong......" gizma says getting closer to pentious. " I.....I.....I just wanted to say that...I...like your presence!" Pentious yells out. Gizmas pupils turn small not expecting pentious to say that. She always expected that demons wouldn't want her around due to her nature of teasing and violence. "You do?" Gizma says genuinely surprised. "Yes I do...I don't mind you booping me....I kind of like it..it's cute." Pentious admits. He then boops gizmas nose. Gizma lets out a chuckle. Pentious smiles aswell and reaches out his hand. "I was wondering if you would like to...wreak some havoc ...t-together..." pentious says blushing and smiling. "I'd love to! Gizma replies taking his hand. Pentious smiles and they both dress up and infiltrate of Alleins parties. Pentious chuckles as he and gizma begin to trash the whole event. Allein screams and has them escorted out. Pentious and gizma both then lay on the floor laughing. "That was fun....I'd like to do it again some time...." pentious says turning his head to gizma. Gizma does the same and smiles. "Allein has a damn party every day...how about we trash tomorrow's?" Gizma suggests. "It's a date!" Pentious says as he gets up. He helps gizma up and before departing gives gizma a kiss with his snake tongue. Gizma says her farewells and returns to her home feeling happier than she ever saw herself being. (He said it's a date!) gizma thinks as she clings to her pillow excitedly. Gizma feels butterflies in her stomach due to her excitement about pentious. Not wanting to forget this feeling she lets it linger as she falls asleep excited for the next day.