Allein X Alastor

The party was a blast but Allein found it was about time she started to head home. After being in a room with tons of flashing lights it was nice to take a breather, but hell knew for sure that she didn't rest for long. As Allien walked she found her self feeling a bit dizzy. "Damn those neon lights..." Allein said to herself as she sat down on a bench. She rubs her eyes not giving any mind to who was sitting in the bench aswell. "Are you alright?" A unfamiliar voice says as Allein opens her eyes to see who it was. As soon as her eyes adjusted Allein could register the demon as the radio demon. (Should I be afraid? He doesn't seem so bad as everyone says..)Allein thinks to herself. "I'm fine..thanks for asking." Allein replies wanting to remain polite. Allein enjoyed teasing, but even she knew that teasing the radio demon was definitely a stretch. "Ah that's good." Alastor replies with his trademark smile. "Are you a bar goer?" He adds. "No I'm allergic to alcohol..but that doesn't stop me from going to all the parties, heck I host most of them." Allein says starting to feel more comfortable. "Ah...that sounds like..fun.." Alastor says. Allein couldn't help but notice that Alastor seemed down after his last Statement. "Are you alright? Your smile seems less happy.." Allein says observantly. "I'm fine..it's just..I've never actually been to a party." Alastor says sounded more neutral. "But it's fine...who would invite the radio demon to their party?" He adds. Alleins eyes widen. "Never been to a party!?" She says almost Yelling. Taken aback Alastors ears twitch. "Well I'll have to change that won't I? Come to My party Tomorrow!" Allein says excitedly. Alastor stands up. "N-no no ... I shouldn't....." he says looking the other way. "Why don't you want to go?" Allein says standing up aswell. "I would love to but..I don't want to ruin your party..." Alastor replies. "You won't ruin it, just come and see!" Allein says with excitement. Alastor looks down and sees the invitation. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to try." Alastor says as he takes it. "Alright! I'll be waiting for your arrival!" Allein says happily. After parting ways Allein heads home and plans her perfect party. Soon time came for guests to start arriving and Allein sat patiently at one of the tables welcoming all the early birds. "This party better be lit!" A demon says. "You know it!" Allein replies. As Allein waited more and more guest came, but no sign of her special guest. (Maybe he isn't coming..) Allein thought to herself. Allein saddened stands up and makes her way to another part of the party. Suddenly a shrill scream is heard and Allein knows that her guest of honor had arrived. Soon the whole party froze and many demons began to barrel for the doors while shouting "the radio demon! The radio demon!". Alastor steps further into the party now being completely empty. Alastors ears droop and he looks down. "I told you I'd ruin it.." he says as he turns to leave. "Wait! You didn't ruin it!" Allein yells out. She then runs over and grabs his hand. Alastor looks at her with a questioning face. "What do you mean? Look around..Everyone ran away....I ruined it..." Alastor says. "But now that they are gone...we have all this space for just the two of us." Allein replies. "I suppose we do have a lot of space.." Alastor says as he looks around. Allein smiles and grabs his hand once more. "Shall we dance?" Allein asks with a flirtatious smile. Alastor smiles and his ears perk up. "We shall!" He says getting his persona again. Allein smiles as she holds onto alastors hands. " Wow! You are very good at dancing for someone who hasn't been to a party before!"Allein states. "Why Thankyou! I do dance a little in my spare time.." Alastor says with a large smile. As the last song finishes they both take a step back. "I'd love to go to another one of your parties if you'll have me..." Alastor says with a small blush across his face. " ofcourse! You don't need an invitation, just come whenever! Remember that I don't care if all those pansy's run away.." Allein says with a giggle. "I'll keep it in mind.." Alastor says with a bow before departing. As Allein watched Alastor go she smiled and thought of all the conspired at her party. (Damn I didn't expect to have so much fun..and feel so good too..I'd definitely like to feel that way again. )Allein thought as she laid down in a mess of confetti.