Haunted pumpkin X fem!Angeldust

As the the red sky became darker , Haunted made their way from the swampy wet lands towards the city in the distance. Now was a best time as any to get out and stretch those legs. Haunted stands up to their full height of seven foot three and stretches their arms, legs, and tail. As they walked towards the city they spared no demon a vindictive glare and watched as many of them scurried away after seeing them. "That's more like it." Haunted says to themselves as they walked. Soon Haunted reaches the city limits , where the best bars were. One in particular was more popular because it was a possibility to spot the elusive film star, Angel dust. After all it was their favorite bar.

As Haunted takes a seat the bar tender takes their drink order, having it served to them in a matter of seconds. All the demons around them were rather loud and rowdy making Haunted a bit annoyed. As soon as Haunted turns to say something all the demons become silent. Their eyes all fixed on the door. One demon then yells breaking the silence. " ITS ANGEL DUST!" They yell causing all of the others to begin calling for Angel dust. All the demons run to the door and you can't even see angel dust . Haunted turns back to their drink .

Angel pushes against the crowd. " my my , we are all so rowdy tonight." She says looking in the mess of demons. However one sight in the distance stood out to her. A demon who seemed indifferent to her appearance. "Hmmph..." Angel sighs and then smiles. " they must be shy~" angel decides to herself as she starts to walk towards the bar. " hello, nice evening isn't it? " Angel says with a smile as she pulls up a stool.   Haunted looks towards them a bit surprised but not wanting to show that they just shrug their shoulders and sip their drink. " I see the silent type..."  Angel says with an amused smile.   Haunted  turns their head fully to angel and raise a brow. " I've never been called the silent type before." Haunted stares. " ah I see you do speak~" Angel says with a chuckle.  ( damn did angel just trick me into talking..) it was hard enough not freaking out that a demon as hot as angel was talking to you but now you have to actually talk to them. If you ignored Angel... well let's just say everyone in the bar would be going after you. Haunted thinks to themselves as they decided what to do. " you seem to be in a dangerous spot here with all these demons." Angel says as she puts on a sly smile. " I could take them on. " Haunted says as she readjusts her seating. " you seem awfully cocky..~" Angel says getting a half inch closer. Haunted raises a brow. " I suppose." Haunted then stiffens up for a moment as angel got closer. Angel then takes out her other arms and puts on your shoulder, the other on your waist. "U-um." Haunted tries to say but then feels Angel stroke their face with another hand. " you have go to open up a little more.~" Angel says as she continues to stroke your face. Angel smiles and boos your nose causing you to turn pink with blush. Angel sees this and smiles more and gets closer. "So that's how you feel." She says as she inches closer now fully leaning against you. Haunted hears the chatter of demons surprised behind them. Haunted then takes out their arm and places it on angels shoulder. Angel blushes and smiles more . This reaction causes haunted to blush more . They both sat there not wanting to break each others embrace . " hey how about some drinks?" Angel says smiling. " sure." Haunted replies. The bar tender brings back their drinks and Angel and haunted cling their cups together and they take a sip at the same time.

Soon , both in a happy drunken state they both lean to each other. Angel grabs haunted face and drags them in for a kiss. Haunted accepts it and returns it. They both sit there despite the audience. But they wouldn't have cared much about that even if they were both sober. Soon after that the bar comes to a close. " I had a good time tonight.." Angel says with a blush. " me too.." Haunted replies as they tried their best to mask their blush. " Could I see you again?" Angel says as they blush and push some of their hair to the side. A bit surprised and over joyed haunted agrees and heads home. As Haunted laid in their bed they thought the whole night over again trying to see how in hell they got with Angel dust. Deciding to relax haunted closes their eyes thinking of when they would see Angel next.