Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1

Start from the beginning

"There is no need for that! He's a vermin that undermined the sacred walls by intruding our lands you must kill him now! She is one as well!" Pastor Nick shouted.

I sighed and leaned up and looked at the ceiling "This bitch.." I whispered 'How could I be one You were there when I was born Pastor Nick'  

"Thank you Now let us hear the Survey Corps' opening statement"

"Your honor as the Thirteenth Commander of the Survey Corps,I, Erwin Smith propose: we of the Survey Corps will accept Eren and Chrysanthe as official members and use their titan Powers to recapture Wall Maria that is all" Erwin finished "Hmm is that it?" "Yes If we utilize their power we can recapture Wall Maria I believe it's clear what need to be prioritized" Erwin replies to the judge.

"I see on that note where do you plan to begin such an operation? Pixis the gate at the Trost District has been completely sealed no?" Darius asked "Yes I doubt It'll ever be open again" Pixis replied "We intend to go through the Karanese District in the east instead from there We'll head to the Shinganshina District we'll plot out route as we go"Erwin was interrupted.

"Wait a second! wouldn't it be best to seal all gates for good now? the only parts the Colossal Titan can destroy are the gates if we seal them up they won't be able to attack us anymore!" A merchant said I kept my head high listening to everything  

They soon started to argue "You have a big mouth Swine" Levi spoke "Who's to say Titans will sit by and wait for the gates to be sealed? the "We" you're talking about only refers to the friends you grow fat with no? are you saying you swine haven't notice the people suffering from hunger due to lack of land?"

"All we're saying is that we'll be saved is the walls were sealed-" The merchant tried to defend himself "Enough already you boor! you want mere humans to tamper with Wall Rose, a give form God! you gaze upon walls that defy human understanding and still don't understand!?"Pastor Nick went on again.

Darius Patted his patted his hand on the desk "Order in the court you may argue about differences in principle elsewhere Jeager, Auditore allow me to confirm: can you continue to contribute to mankind as you have thus far and utilize your Titan power to that same end?" He asked

"Yes" I answered "Yes I can" Eren followed "Really but the report for the Battle of Trost District it said 'After transforming into a Titan he swung his fist at Mikasa Ackerman' " Darius told him "Is Mikasa Ackerman here?" "Yes that's me" Mikasa answered "You huh? Is it true that Jeager attacked you in his Titan form?" He questioned her.

After a period of silence the "Yes it is" She answered a series of gasps ran through the court room "He's like the rest of them after all" a Merchant said "However Eren has also saved me twice while he was in his Titan form  Chrysanthe had also protected me from other titan too the first time..." Mikasa went on to tell us what happened but I wasn't listening.

"I believe her testimony contains too much Bias to be considered Mikasa Ackermen lost her parents at a young age and was taken in by the Jeager Family Furthermore through our investigation we have uncovered some shocking events that took place during that time At the age of nine Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackerman and Her Excellency stabbed to death three men who were wanted for robbery and kidnapping, Though falls under legitimate self defense I feel their basic human nature need to be questioned show we really invest mankind's fate, men and resources in them?" Nile read. 

I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows 'Shit I forgot about that happened'

The court room went up in whispers Some one then said Mikasa was too Eren then objected "No!" Eren pulled on the chains making the court room quiet "What about her.... the little boy might be one" Another person said I slowly looked at them "You said something?" I asked.