Chapter 3 (One on One)

Chapter 3:

"Sorry to say, I hate your girlfriend."

Daniel moved around in his bed, happy to see a sleeping Liza beside him.

Because they had such an early shoot that morning, nothing really happened between them. Just two people sleeping with each other; literally that.

“Hey Hope, wake up.” Daniel lightly shook her until she woke up, her eyes batting their way open.

Liza scratched her lids, pouting her lips, “It’s so early.” She commented.

Daniel gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and got up from the bed, “I know, but that means that filming ends earlier.”

He smiled, “I can treat you out to dinner tonight if you’d like?”

Liza wanted to take the offer, she would spend every awakening and sleeping moment with him if she could, “We have rehearsal since our promotions for our new song start this weekend. I’m sorry babe.”

“It’s fine.” Daniel smiled at her again, “There’s always next time.”

---

Daniel and Liza began filming their first scene together, and everyone’s attention was completely focused on them.

Daniel took one last look at the script before looking at Liza with desperate eyes, “You think you can just leave me without warning and come back as if everything is fine?!” he yelled.

Liza began to tear up, getting into character; “How many times can I apologize to you?!”

“Your apologies aren’t enough. I’m sick of the sht you put me through, so don’t expect me to just accept you with open arms. This love works both ways; and I think I’m done.” Daniel stormed off the scene, leaving Liza fall to her knees.

Khalil came running in, pulling Liza up and grabbing her face.

“You don’t deserve the pain that douche is giving you, I’m here for you.” Khalil wrapped his arms around Liza in a hug, letting her cry into his arms.

“Cut!” Cathy called out, pursing her lips.

She turned to Kathryn, “I feel like something isn’t right.”

Kathryn nodded her head, “Mind if I test something out?”

Cathy motioned for her to go, “Be my guest.”

Kathryn walked towards Daniel, “I’m not saying that the scene you just filmed wasn’t good, but it sure as hell could be better.”

Liza’s eyebrows raised, surprised by how she was confronting her boyfriend.

Daniel just listened, accepting any advice given to him; “How do you think I could make it better?”

“I feel that the problem is that since you’re already so in love with Liza in real life, it’s hard for you to grasp the anger that your character feels in the story.” Kathryn looked at Liza, “Would you mind if I take him for a second?”

Liza crossed her arms, but she couldn’t deny it in front of everyone; “Go ahead.” She faked a smile.

“Thanks.” Kathryn grabbed Daniel by the arm, leading him back to where the first scene was.