Chapter II

JENNIE'S POV

We are now arrived in Korea, we just landed a few minutes ago and now we are waiting for our luggage.

"It is good to be back." Jisoo said happily.

"It is.." I said as I smile.

In my peripheral vision, I saw a familiar figure of a girl while looking for our bags.

"Lisa!" and heard another woman's voice but it doesn't sound familiar at all.

I look at the direction where the voice came from. I am silently praying that it wasn't her but when I look around I saw a petite tall girl with black hair. All I can see is her back since she's facing the girl that she's hugging right now.

Her physical appearance looks like ...

After she hugs the girl they both walk and it freezes me from where the hell I am standing. It was her, with a girl that I couldn't recognize at all.

Lisa wasn't blonde at all, her angelic face, her genuine smile. Her eyes .. she looks really happy to see this girl.

Imagine seeing the girl you love after a long time with someone else, looking so genuinely happy. I look down so that she won't recognize me because they are going to pass me by.

"Jen! I already have our bags, shall we?" Jisoo said and you can notice the excitement in her voice.

I just nod at her "Are you okay?" she asked me curiously.

The guards with us carried all our bags and luggage as we walk

"You are not talking. What happened?" Jisoo asked me again. This time we are already in the car. I did not answer her but instead, I just look at the window. The rain started to pour down.

And for the second time around, I saw her again. With a black umbrella and not letting the rain to pour down to that girl. She was carefully guiding inside her car.

"Now I know why." Jisoo murmured and I look away. She did not talk and hugs me immediately. What can I say? That's all I need right now.

We arrived at our hotel room and I decided to go to the bed to take some rest while Jisoo is unpacking.

"I'll just take a nap." I said to her. She just nods at me but I know she's worrying. "I'm fine, don't worry." I added and smiled at her.

"You will." Jisoo said and I couldn't understand it but chose to just shrug it off.

This is my first day in Korea after 6 years and my first day went like this. It is almost evening and I'm lying at my bed. I wanted to sleep but my thoughts aren't helping me. I'm looking at the ceiling thinking who that girl is.

I stood up and open my laptop. I search for Lisa's name. The netizens must be crazy to find out that too since Lisa is famous.

While searching I saw pictures of the girl that Lisa fetched at the airport.

"Megan Carter, rumor girlfriend of Lisa Manoban"

So her name is Megan. Nice name and she's beautiful.

She really is.

I lost myself looking at their photos that were captured by paparazzi. Are they really dating? Since when?

"Looks like someone is busy stalking." I heard Jisoo from my behind and I immediately close the lid of my laptop.

"You scared the shit out of me Jisoo!" I said to her and Jisoo was giving me a sly smile.