Chapter 5- A New Power!?!?!?

Izuku sat next to his friend of 15 years, coughing, when a man with a ridiculous head of blonde hair walked onto the center stage. "YO!!! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY?!!" He held his arms up in a coool fashion expecting a response, but the whole crowd was silent, not a single noise, except the chirping of a cricket or several. "Tough crowd," he said to someone behind the stage curtains. "ANYWAYS! WHO'S READY FOR HOW THIS WORKS?!" Yet again silence swept through the crowd of a thousand or so 15 year olds. "LET ME EXPLAIN, THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF ROBOTS TO GET POINTS FROM!" The screen that was behind him suddenly lit up, there were four silhouettes on it though, as opposed to the three he said. Meanwhile, Izuku was literally dying due to the smoke he inhaled, causing the people in the surrounding area to look at him like he was crazy. "THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS, AND DEPENDING ON HOW HARD THEY ARE, THE MORE POINTS YOU ARE AWARDED FOR DESTROYING THEM!" Three robots appeared where the shadows were, "AS YOU CAN SEE, THEY ALL HAVE PAINT ON THE SIDE OF THEIR BODIES IN THE SHAPE OF A NUMBER. THE THREE POINT ROBOT IS THE HARDEST TO DEFEAT, WHILE THE EASIEST ONE TO DEFEAT IS THE ONE POINTER, ANY QUESTIONS...? YES, YOU THERE," Izuku looked up to where he was pointing, his coughing fit had started to diminish. But there was a boy, he was rather strict looking, so he wasn't really questioning of it. "SIR! IT SAYS HERE ON THE PAMPHLET THAT THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF ROBOTS, IF THIS IS A MISTAKE, THEN IT'LL BE A HUGE EMBARASSMENT FOR UA!! ALSO, YOU THERE IN THE GREEN OUTFIT," he jerked his arm robotically in the direction of Kacchan and Izuku. Confused, Izuku pointed to himself, earning the nod of the boy's head. "YOU'VE BEEN COUGHING SINCE THIS WHOLE THING STARTED, IF YOU ARE SICK THEN I GENUINELY THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE. OR IF YOU'RE TRYING TO INTERRUPT THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, THEN GET OUT." Izuku was about to say something to the prick, so he tried to stand up from his seat. But he was restricted by Kacchan's arm, "OI! SINCE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY FRIEND, HOW ABOUT YOU SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FU-" "THATS ENOUGH PARTICIPANT 1047 AND 184. jeez! TO ANSWER YOUR FIRST QUESTION PARTICIPANT 1047, IT IS NOT A MISTAKE. YOU JUST DIDN'T LET ME FINISH," The boy bowed in apology and sat back down in his seat. "NOW, THERE IS A FOURTH TYPE OF ROBOT. BUT IT ISN'T WORTH ANY POINTS, IF ANYTHING, IT'S MORE OF A HAZARD." The screen behind him changed to show a large robot, scratch that, a COLOSSAL one, it was next to a person, and it was 203 6 foot people. "SO TRY TO AVOID THIS HUNK OF METAL AND WIRING, SINCE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY A PERSON CAN TAKE THIS DOWN. NOW! IT'S TIME FOR THE WRITTEN EXAM, I HOPE YOU BROUGHT YOUR PENCILS WITH YOU, CAUSE YOU'LL NEED IT!" People came around passing papers to Izuku's row, and were slowly making their ascent to the entrances. 

"NOW THAT THE WRITTEN EXAM IS DONE, THERE IS A PAPER UNDER YOUR SEATS REGARDING WHERE YOU'LL BE TAKING THE EXAMS AT. GOOD LUCK!" Izuku and Katsuki reached under their seats like it was an episode of Oprah. "I'm in site Gamma...what about you Kacchan?" He started to read his paper as if he was misreading it somehow. "I think I'm in Alpha. Damn, I wanted to beat the shit out of your score, but I wouldn't know. You better pass the exams Izuku, or I'll be pissed." He walked off, splicing seamlessly with the wave of people leaving. "Alright Kacchan, I will, and I'll beat you!" A fire raged in the back of Izuku's mind, one that had yet to be extinguished...this is his determination to do anything. Cause once he sets his mind to it, he'll get It done, no matter the cost. He walked out of the building, and made his way to the bus that was supposed to take him to Site Gamma. Izuku sat down in the back of the bus, where nobody noticed his ever darkening gaze, for nobody here stood a chance against him. "Wow, the guy sitting in the back of the bus is such a loser," a snooty sounding girl said within Izuku's earshot. He didn't move his gaze to look at them, but his dragon magic slowly started up, his hands started to grow into claws, but he had no idea this was happening. It all disappeared as soon as he calmed down, he only relaxed because the two girls were intimidated by his figure, which was odd since he knew he wasn't that scary. "Hey," Izuku looked up to the voice, it was the brown haired girl with a bob cut. "Do you mind if I sit next to you? Cause there aren't any more seats here..." Izuku nodded, and the girl sat next to him, knowing that she wouldn't try to talk to him, Izuku went back to focusing on nothing in order to meditate.