Azazel, King of Daemons

Azazel's pov

     I've only been gone a few minutes in daemon time. That's not too bad considering have the slowest time out of all the dimensions. Time in the other dimensions go by way too fast. 

     As I made my way to Melville's old sleeping corridor I greeted quite a few daemons on the way. They all seemed a bit hesitant to greet me back, but they all did. I found myself in front of the Melville's old sleeping corridor entrance. 

    I pushed them open. The stench hit me like a sack of bricks. It smelled like death in here... Maybe because I still haven't gotten rid of the body. It's been well over 12 hours since SmallHat found him dead. I called in some cleaning demons to help me clean up this mess. 

    A few hours had passed before we got the corridor cleaned of both the body and the smell. All the furniture was cleaned and the bedding was still getting washed as well. We had used some floreal demons to make an armoa to make the corridor smell better. 

     I took a momment to look around. This corridor is now mine. It's weird... 

    I walked out of the room and started to walk through the castle that I've always known. The daemons land is small. It's similar to an underground beehive. It's less of a castle and more like a nest. There are 7 layers. The topmost layer is the king's area. The second and third layers are all for the guards. The fourth layer is the kitchen staff and the kitchen itself. The last three layers are for normal staff. Each layer gets smaller as you go down. The entrance is on the fourth layer. It's a maze to anyone who hasn't grown up here. 

     Back before I was king, I only came up to the throne corridor, everything else was off limits to me. My sleeping corridor was small and on the second layer. I decided to explore what I couldn't explore before. I found quite a few things that Melville probably would have preferred to have stayed a secret... 

    I opened a door that seemed fimular. Inside a simple table. There was a horrible stench, but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. The walls were brownish with some bright red spots here and there. The floor was a simular color as the walls. The celling was mostly white, with some bits of both red and brown spots. There was a closet in the corridor as well. 

    I went over to the closet and opened it. Suddenly memory after memory filled my head. In the closet there were many torture devices. tears came to my eyes. I turned around and I realized that the walls weren't painted this way, at least not on purpose. The walls and the floor are covered in blood, most of it is pretty old so it turned into a brownish color. 

    I felt like I was going to puke. I quickly left the room. I shut the door behind me and ran to the cleaning corridor to barf. When I was done I weakly walked out and called up some cleaning demons.

    They came up to the layer. They walked up to me waiting for instructions.

     I lead them to the corridor. They were surprised at what they saw as well. 

     "I want this to be cleaned to the point that you wouldn't even know what it's original purpose was," I commanded. They nodded and started to get to work. 

    There's a lot of work I have to do to undo all of Melville's damage. I'll make sure everything is back to the way it should be. I will be the one to return the daemon's back to their normal beauty.