An Unusual Morning

Flug's pov

   I woke up onto the couch, my head was resting on 5.0.5 and he was resting his head on Demencia. I also noticed that I had a blanket wrapped around me. Huh, that's weird I don't remember ever grabbing a blanket. I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it. I stood up and started to walk to my room.

   I looked at the digital clock that rested on my desk, 12:32 pm? That's the latest I've ever slept in, usually BlackHat would wake me up at 6 yelling about my new project. It's weird how it's so quite in here. It's never quite in the BlackHat mansion. 

   I changed to some new clothes that looked exactly the same as the ones I just had on. I started to walk to the kitchen to get some coffee. When I got there I saw BlackHat making coffee? He can drink stuff?!

   I looked at him confused. "J-jefecito?" I questioned. He looked at me.

   "Oh, you're finally awake." He said.

   "Yeah. You drink coffee?" I asked.

   "No, I know how you like to drink this when you wake up so I decided to make it for you." BlackHat said. I couldn't believe what my ears were telling me. He, the great and mighty feared by all BlackHat, had made ME, his stupid scientist who is scared of almost everything, coffee! What is going on? 

   "O-oh, thank you sir. But if y-you don't mind why would you make me c-coffee??" I questioned.

   "Well, I have noticed that when you drink this crap that you work better than the days you don't. It's purely for that reason, not because I'm nice but because I need my scientist to be able to work." He said. Oh that explains it, I don't know why but when he had said this it sent a bit of pain to my heart. 

   "O-oh, well thanks a-anyways." I told him. Wait, how did he know that when I drink coffee that I work better? He is almost never around me. Does that mean he watches me with out me knowing? I felt my face heat up at the thought. 

   I looked at BlackHat who was grabbing a cup from the cupboard. When he walked back to the coffee machine I noticed that he had grabbed my favorite cup. How did he know that was my favorite cup?? Was it just a coincidence? It probably was.

   He pour the coffee into the cup and handed it to me. "Here, now get to work." He said as he walk off. I was still blushing a bit and there were so many questions buzzing in my mind.

BlackHat's pov

   I walked back to my office. Flug was on my mind. I thought that he was just a pathetic human who was very intelligent. But no he is a shadow daemon that means he is a monster, just like me. 

   No one really knows where or when the regular daemon came to be, but they excited for thousands of years. Demons are evil, angles are good, and daemon are natural. That is until they started to crossbred. That's how a shadow daemon came to be. One day an angle and a daemon had a child and that child eventually had a child with a demon. And after that day shadow daemons excited. The first one didn't look human at all but after years and years of them cross breading with demons, angles, daemons, and humans they have become to look very similar to humans with a few differences. But their power is unknown. I was born when they still had some major differences from humans, but at the time they still looked similar to humans.

   To say the least, I've always been quite interested in the species. They are truly unique. But now that I know Flug is one, well I've became interested in him. Not in a love way, but in a 'I need to learn more about you' way. It's kind of like if you were just informed that one of your close allies is an alien, wouldn't you be curious about their kind? 

   I sat in my office thinking of all of the times Flug had acted weird. Like when he would always be the first one to get out there ad fight when a hero is around, that now makes way more sense. He had no fear against them because he knew that they could only cause damage to his outer layer of skin, that's it.

Demencia's pov

   I woke up to see that Flug was gone, which makes sense cuz he has t work, and that 5.0.5 was basically using me as a body pillow. I tried to get out of the blue bear's grasp to no avail. I sighed and looked at the sleeping bear. I smiled. He was so innocent but he is in such a corrupted world. 

   He is the only one who understands me, even though I prank him and I tend to do some pretty mean things. I do it because I love the little, well more like big, guy. (She loves him in a friendship/sisterly way, but if you want I could add a bit of Demencia x 5.0.5 in the book, but it will more than likely be nothing but fluff between the two. So if you like the idea of shipping them tell me and I'll add it in, but for now it's just friendship/sister way) 

   I decided that since he wasn't going to wake up, that I should just go back to sleep. But that was impossible because I was already wide awake. I had two options, stay awake and be bored to deaf until 5.0.5 wakes up, or I could wake him up now. I didn't really want to do either of the options cuz I don't want to be bored for who knows how long, and I don't want to wake him cuz he looks like he is having a good dream.

   I sighed and shook the bear ever so slightly. He made a bear like groan not wanting to betaken away from his dream world. I shook him more. I could tell that he was slowly starting to wake up so I continued. 

   After about 16 and half minutes he had woken up. He looked confused. 

   "Hey, fives can ya please let go of me?" I asked the bear. He looked down at me and quickly let go of me. He made a sound of an apology as I sat up. "It's fine, you don't have to apologize." I told him. "Hey, I heard that they are doing that grand opening for the festival tonight, want to try and convince Flug and BlackHat to come with us?"

   5.0.5 nodded his head. We both got up and started walking upstairs to BlackHat's office. We decided to go talk to BlackHat first cuz if he said no about Flug getting the day off than we wouldn't have to ask Flug if he wants to go.

   When we arrived to the big double doors, I knocked. 

   "Yes?" BlackHat asked from within the office. 

   "Can we come in?" I asked not wanting to talk through the door.

   "Fine." BlackHat said coldly, he must have known that it was me, hehe.

   I entered with 5.0.5 following behind me. "We were wondering if we all could take a break from constantly being at the mansion and instead go to the festival tonight? All four of us." I asked hopeful that he'd say yes. He seemed to considered it for a moment.

   "Fine, I need a break anyways." He told me. 

   "Yassss!" I cheer and ran out of the room to the lab down in the basement with 5.0.5 close behind running on all fours.

   I burst through the door hoping to scare the scientist. He jumped almost dropping his device. 

   "Flug, you have tonight off cuz all four of us are going to the festival tonight weather you like it or not!" I declared.

   "Okay," Was all that Flug had said.

   "I'm forcing you out of your lab to go to some festival were there are going to be a crap ton of people, and all you have to say is 'Okay'?" I questioned. He shrugged. 

   "I've always loved festivals, I actually met a famous pilot at one before." Flug informed me.

   "Oh, well we are leaving at 6, so be ready by than." I told him as I left the room. I was excited for tonight, it's been awhile since the four of us did something together.

(There you go, chapter 4 done! What did you guys think? I hope you all enjoyed it :3 )