The SDADA

Flug's pov

    I'm quickly gathering my stuff from the room me and BlackHat were using. I put everything back in my suitcase and got up. I then left the room and went downstairs to meet SmallHat.

    He was talking to NectarHat. I walked over to them. SmallHat looked over at me.

    "Are you ready?" he asked me.

    "Yeah," 

     "Okay," he said putting on what almost looked like a saddle, but for a humanoid creature. He must have seen my confusion, "BlackHat would probably kill me if I was holding you or giving you a- what do humans call it? A piggyback ride? Yeah, that's it. And I've given rides to a few creatures before. It's mainly so I don't get yelled at while I fly us to the SDADA hangout." 

     I guess that makes sense. After he was done I awkwardly sat on top of the saddle.

     "So why are we flying there? Can't you teleport?" I asked.

    "I can only teleport in very certain conditions, it's just easier to find a rip in the dimensions and fly to the location I'm heading to," he explained. Again it did kind of make sense to me. He then took off with his giant wings. He flew in the air for a few moments before going through what seemed like a rip in the sky. We were in the same weird dimension but we weren't anywhere near were NectarHat's house was. 

     We flew towards a big building. He landed on outside of a door and I hopped off of his back. He took the saddle off and it disappeared. Wait, disappeared?

     "I thought you said you couldn't teleport?" I asked him now suspicious.

      "I can, just under certain conditions, and if you were wondering about the rider I can teleport items at any time. I can only make living creatures teleport under those certain conditions, it's weird," he explained. Demons are weird...

      SmallHat than knocked on the door. A few moments later a voice called out from the other side.

    "Password and user number?" The voice asked.

    SmallHat than preceded to say something in a different language before saying a series of numbers in a few different languages.

    The door then opened and a young looking human stood there.

    "Small!!!" She shouted before giving him a hug. "It's been such a long time since we've seen you!"

   This human looked somewhere in here late teens anywhere between 16 and 18. She had short blond hair with a pair of bright blue eyes to match it. She was short and round. She had a tattoo of an eye on her forehead. She's actually quite cute for a girl. If I wasn't gay I probably wouldn't mind actually dating here, but that's from looks alone.

   Anyways SmallHat seemed pleased to see this lady. After a few moments of them hugging the girl looked at me.

   "Who's this?" she asked walking around me, probably to analyze me.

    "You know my older brother right? Well, this is his scientist and yesterday I found out that he's a shadow daemon so I decided that it would be best to bring him here. His name is Flug," SmallHat explained.

   "Nice to meet ya!" The female said happily extending an arm to shake my hand. She had a Texan accent to her. I accepted and we shook hands. Her skin was really smooth. "My name is Isabel! It's always nice to meet another Shaemon!"

   "Shaemon?" I asked.

    "Its a mixture of the words shadow and daemon, it's much easier to say Shaemon instead of shadow daemon," she explained.