Chapter 1

All rights reserved. Copyright 2018 Sandra Corton
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or
mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events, or
locales is entirely coincidental. Cover Design by Marianne Nowicki
##############################
Welcome to my new story. There's a lot of little aspects from my life in this story. In fact, the idea came from something similar that happened to Dawn in this chapter. No, I didn't catch people having sex, I ended up walking in long after that but the circumstances started the same. Read, enjoy and tell me what you think.

Chapter 1

My introduction to Max Brown had a unique, embarrassing flair that I'd never had when meeting anyone else. It was something that I'd never forget.

Trudging home late one night after a strenuous shift at the restaurant, I wasn't in the best of moods. Trying to keep guys from manhandling me when I served them drinks had left me aggravated. Why did men think it was okay to slap a woman's butt, grope her or pinch her?

I marched up the stairs to my apartment only to hear a woman's gasp. With a groan, I prayed my sister, Carly wasn't having sex with her boyfriend where I could see them.

"Oh, Max, you know just what I like." A woman's voice, definitely not my sisters gasped from the other side of the door.

Now I wondered if I would catch Carly watching porn. My exhaustion told me not to bother with such minor matters, so I pushed the door open.

I switched on the lounge room light which we kept dimmed, and my eyes focused on the toned, naked buttocks of a man who I didn't know on my couch. Said man kept thrusting into his willing, moaning woman, at least until I turned the lights from dim to bright.

The woman started screaming and not from orgasm reached when she saw me. I flicked the light switch on and off a few times to grab the man's attention. He kept thrusting with that gorgeous backside of his the only thing I could focus on. After a moment, he shuddered, groaned and managed to satisfy himself. After that, he turned to glance at me. For a brief second, he considered me before he turned back to his woman.

I narrowed my eyes on him and all of my frustrations of the night focused right on this smug stranger. Storming over to where he still hadn't moved, I smacked that toned, tempting backside as hard as I could. My hand stung and I winced but that only egged on my temper.

The man turned to me with dreamy, bedroom eyes and I couldn't deny how handsome he was. It took me a moment to recall my frustrations when he offered me the most delectable smile.

"What can I do for you, darling? Do you want to be next in line?" his smooth voice distracted me until his meaning sank into my head.

"No!" I shouted.

"You've got a damn fine hand for spanking and that waitress costume looks damn hot on you." His reply left me gobsmacked.

"This happens to be my uniform for work." I snapped.

"Doesn't stop you from looking hot." He winked at me.

Right then, his love interest decided to make herself known with an ear piercing squeal. He didn't turn back to her. Instead, he flexed those hips of his in a breathtaking swivel and managed to detach from her.

"Who is she?" strange woman having sex on my couch shouted as she thumped the guy.

"I happen to live here. Do either of you? No, no, I'm pretty damn sure you don't." I told them as I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.