Chapter 9.5: part 1

A fixed camera begun recording in the hangar of a UNSC ship, which one was unknown. Infront of the camera walked a spartan with blue armour and red accents with a strider helmet and a reaper torso piece, a shotgun slung over his shoulder.

"Hello, readers. I know your expecting chapter ten soon but..." The spartan, now revealed to be me, clasps his hands infront of him. "... I'm still working on it, until then I have an idea that I'm always trying but nobody seems to acknowledge!" I exclaim, despite my face unseen it was clear by my tone that I did not like when readers ignore things I mean for them to find. I take a step to the side and draw a magnum, shooting it straight up as the sound of the bullet snapping metal was heard and a banner rolls down. The banner was white with the words QnA with cast written on it in bold, italic, and underlined with all caps. I holster the magnum and step front and center yet again, nodding slowly.

"That's right. I'm opening a QnA!" I announce with a proud voice. I step off screen and the camera follows me to projector screen with a few things on it. One was a picture of a spartan helmet, another was a picture of an ODST helmet, another was remnants shattered moon, then a gravestone, and lastly a ghost.

"For this QNA..." I start and pull out a pointer stick, pointing to each of the icons respectively.
"You can ask any character, living or dead, from my novel, questions! This includes ones we don't see anymore or characters that haven't had much of an impact. You can ask characters from RWBY, people from Rook's squad, or even our own favourite death defying Helljumper himself!" Then I point to the grave and ghost.
"and I'll even allow you to ask deceased characters and they'll definitely answer you. For example, Sandra, or Riley! Or maybe even a certain cookie baking ghost... Or two." I grin beneath the red tinted visor and then I get serious.

"And now more serious matters." I un holster the magnum and shoot up again as a picture of... ME now hangs from a banner.
"AAAAND you get to ask the author, that's me, some questions too! Go ahead and don't be shy!" I use my thrusters and get really close to the camera lens.

"And you better get them in quick, I ain't waitin' forever..." I thruster backwards and place my hands on my hips as if I'm a superhero.

"Now below, somewhere in brackets, will be where you can comment your questions or things for the cast... Or me... I don't get asked a lot of things. Just saying. SO GET TO IT! Please?"
The camera shuts off and then one word fades onto the screen in brackets..

[COMMENT HERE].

P.S. I'll publish the answers to the questions and comments in part to of chapter 9.5.