Part 2: Patch

(side note, in this part; a week has passed since chapter 3. and They all pitched in to give drake a new outfit, because his armour was still nearly destroyed and he had no other clothes. They gave him a plain black straight tee shirt with a pair of Steel grey Cargo pants, he has a thick dark grey long hoodie, a long hoodie is a hoodie which fits fine but it's length is longer, he wears this grey hoodie intentionally unzipped as to not restrict leg movement, on the right shoulder is a patch with the Forward unto dawn ODST logo. With this he wears a pair of black fingerless combat gloves. Around his neck, under the hoodie, he has the slanted cross necklace that Rook gave him, along with his own dog tags. Also under the hoodie he has a gun harness, where he holsters his SOCOM. It's one of those types of harnesses that a special agent would wear so they have their guns holstered at their hip. Added onto the harness is 2 symmetrical knife holsters to hold the combat knives... However on a belt wrapped around his waist hangs 2 longer sheathes for two 12 inch hunting knives that are sharpened like swords. The waist sheathes for the hunting blades and the belt itself are both light tan. The gun holster is tan also. I almost forgot his footwear... Black combat boots... Sorry i don't have a pic but I suck at drawing people. Oh and when he's not in combat or preparing for it, both his waist holster and hip holsters will be off and he won't be wearing the hoodie... That's all for this side note!)

Drake's new life in patch has kicked off decently, while still recovering a week later. He feels bad for these people looking after him and looks for ways to help...