Chasing Maya

Lucas's POV

We got to airport and looked at the board only one plane was going to North Carolina. The three of us ran to the gate as fast as we could.

"Is this the gate?" Farkle asked.

"Yeah right here," Riley said.

The plane took off once I reached the door. My heart broke into a million pieces and I fell into one of the chairs near by.

"I missed her," I said holding back the emotions.

"Lucas we can chase after her," Farkle said.

"She doesn't want to be chased after," I said, "I've lost her forever."

"No Lucas not forever," Riley said, "She is my best friend and one day she has to come find me and when she does I promise you will get to see her."

"Maybe one day," I said getting up.

"Alright let's head back home," Farkle said.

We got up and walked towards the exit of the airport. I really thought everything would be okay. I stopped when I saw her. Maya was sitting on her suitcase trying to hold back the tears.

I ran over to her, "Maya!"

She got up from her suitcase, "Lucas what are you doing here?"

"I came to stop you from getting on the plane and making a huge mistake," I said, "What are you doing here?"

"I couldn't do it," Maya says almost crying, "I couldn't get on my plane."

"That's a good thing," I said.

"No because staying here doesn't feel right but leaving doesn't feel right either. So here I am wondering where I should go," Maya said.

"You should stay with me," I said.

"Lucas," Maya said, "You kissed Rose."

"I know and it was a mistake. I love you more than I've ever loved someone before. You mean the world to me and I would and will chase you around the world," I said, "She kissed me and I pushed her away. I don't want to be with her."

"Lucas it's just-" Maya said.

"I want to be with you," I said before I leaned down and kissed her.

When we broke away I wiped the tears off of her eyes, "I'm in love with you and only you. Maya I love you."

Maya POV

Lucas wiped the tears away from my eyes, "I'm in love with you and only. Maya I love you."

I could tell he did mean it too. I knew in that moment how much Lucas did care for me. He chased me around where ever I was and found me.

"I love you too," I said before I stood on my tiptoes and he leaned down to kiss me.

Okay everyone the Sequel is called Life In The Big City With You. Remember to read that one to see what Maya and Lucas are up to.