Birthday Presents

Maya's POV

As Lucas and I were walking up the driveway I turned to him, "Thanks for tonight it was fun."

"Yeah it was," Lucas smiled.

"We should get Riley and Farkle to come with us sometime," I said.

"Yeah I think everyone would enjoy the boardwalk," I said walking up to the door.

"Yeah," Lucas said opening the door for me.

Lucas and I walked into the house which is completely dark. Out of no where the light flicker on and everyone yells surprise.

"Oh my gosh," I happily yelled out, "What is this?"

"This is your Birthday Party," Riley says coming up placing cat ears on my head and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh you guys are the best," I said letting go of Riley.

"I wasn't just us," Zoey said.

"Thanks to this one over here we could set yup your party," my dad said walking over placing a hand on Lucas's shoulder.

"Awwww Lucas that's so sweet," I said walking over hugging Lucas.

"Well you know I'm a sweet guy," Lucas says laughing.

"Well I think Maya has some presents to open," Farkle said leading me over towards the table.

"Who's should I open first?" I asked.

"Open mine first," Farkle said pointing to a bag.

I opened the bag up and found an art kit with four canvas and oil paints.

"Farkle that's so sweet," I said smiling.

"I remember that picture you drew at the library that night and I figured you could draw it out on this," Farkle said hugging me.

"Open ours up next," my dad said pointing to a couple boxes.

All of the boxes where full of shoes that I told Zoey only two days before that I wanted.

"You remembered," I said smiling up at Zoey.

"Yeah I went straight to your dad and we went out and found all the ones we could," Zoey and my dad said walking over to me to give me a hug.

"Us two," Lily said coming into the hug with Zack.

"Oh yeah that's also from Zack and Lily," my dad said.

Lucas handed me my Present next. The first one was a gift card to a random store I had never heard.

"What store does this go to?" I asked.

"It goes to the grocery store where I found the hot chocolate. That way you can buy all you need before we go home," Lucas said smiling.

I opened the second gift which had a necklace inside that I recognised.

"Is this my moms?" I asked.

"Yeah she asked me to fix it for her so she could give it to you," Lucas said smiling and putting necklace around my neck.

"Lucas this is amazing," I said getting up and hugging him.

"Hey Maya are you ready for your gift," Riley said.

"Sure," I said letting go of Lucas.

"Come on in," Riley yells out of nowhere.

"Hey Birthday girl," Alex said.

"Alex," I said running up and throwing my arms around him.