It will be okay

Lucas POV

Farkle jumped up, "You like Maya."

"Keep your voice down," I said standing up.

"So it's true. You really do like Maya," Farkle says walking back and fourth.

"No!" I said a little too loud.

"Liar!"

"I'm not lying I really don't like Maya," I said trying not to blush.

"How long have you liked her?"

"Farkle I'm telling you-"

"Save it lover boy it's pretty obvious now."

"Look Farkle I don't want to talk about this I'm going to go get a drink," I said walking out of our room.

Maya's POV

After Riley and I both finished unpacking I decided to look around for our bathroom. I could hear Lucas and Farkle talking in their room but I could make out what they were saying.

I walked towards the opposite direction of the stairs where there was a balcony. I opened the doors and looked out at the ocean view.

"It's beautiful isn't it," my dad said coming up behind me.

"Yeah it looks almost like a picture from a map," I said turning around to face him.

"It does doesn't it," he responded, "So are you and your friends getting used to everything around here."

"Yeah Riley and I were just unpacking our stuff. I'm not sure what Farkle and Lucas are doing I haven't seen them since we got here."

"Oh well can you drop these off in the boys room," my dad said handing me blankets and sheets.

"Sure," I said.

"I'm going to go help Zoey so drop those off at the boys room and tell them to meet us down stairs in five minutes," he says turning towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I want Mark's family to meet you guys," he's says before walking off.

I opened the door and walked towards the guys room when I run into Lucas and the sheets go flying out of my hands.

"Whoa are you okay?" I asked looking over at Lucas who was standing up.

"Yeah I'm fine," Lucas offers me he's hand and he helps me get up, "Sorry are you okay."

"Yeah I had the sheets to land on. Why did you run into me though?" I asks.

"Sorry I was distracted," Lucas says rubbing the back of his neck.

"By what?"

"I don't know I have a lot on my mind right now."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah is fine now," Lucas laughs.

"What?"

"I should be the one asking you if your fine not the other way around."

Lucas helps pick up all the sheets and blankets, "Anyway my dad wants us to meet him down stairs in five minutes so let Farkle know."

Lucas POV

"So let Farkle know," Maya says handing me the sheets.

"Alright see you in a few," I said waiting for Maya to go back into her room.

I open the door and throw the sheets on the floor and lean against the door. Farkle gives me a look like I'm crazy.

"Dude are you okay?" Farkle asks.

"I....II think I like Maya."

"Dude."

"I know what am I supposed to do?"

"Dude."

"Farkle stop saying dude. What am I supposed to do."

"Have you told Maya?"

"I can't tell Maya. Well not yet anyway."

"Lucas look it will all be okay."

What do you guys think of the story so far?