He can't comprehend any of this. Boboiboy was cold and unforgiving. His friends were in TAPOPS, possibly being injured by those unknown attacks, and he was here, lying on a beach.

He couldn't just run out, either. There was an invisible dome-shaped barrier that returned his every move on the barrier by tenfold. If he punched it, it would reflect ten times the force he dealt to it and get sent back flying.

Despite that, it was good training for his pain tolerance and his fighting balance. But it didn't matter if he can't figure out to use Light to teleport out. It was the only way to escape. Boboiboy said he let him out if he could make it out of the barrier's perimeters.

But how?

He couldn't fly. He did try to control Wind to lift him up, but the elemental refused to cooperate. He lifted off like a broken rocket, chugging unstably until he fell and landed on a tree.

So flying was out of the question.

As he was trying to use the light element for the countless time, he received a text. Fang opened his phone to see Boboiboy informing him that he was leaving.

Great. Now not only is he trapped, he's now officially alone in this household. At least there were still the maids and butlers, right?

Wrong.

Ever since he came here, Fang hadn't seen any sight of Boboiboy's maids or butlers anywhere. Which was strange, considering that there were a considerate amount when the Pulau Rintis residents had stayed. Was it because of them? Can Boboiboy call so many employees in such short notice? This place is obsolete. There's no way people can just receive a call from another part of the country and be like, "Yeah? You're in Penang? I'm in Sabah though..."

"I got beer."

"Be there in three minutes."

It doesn't work that way, unless you have supreme speed like Storm or teleportation.

He rose to his feet, fuming. He was useless! How weak can he be? He can't even control a stupid element.

He picked up a random coconut that dropped off a tree and threw it into the air in front of him. It ricocheted off the barrier and hit him straight in the face.

He fell backwards into the sand and his glasses dropped. It was a miracle his face didn't break yet.

Groaning, Fang sat up and rubbed his head. He almost forgot how it felt without wearing his glasses. He slept with it.

If he has to be honest, he didn't wear glasses because he was short-sighted. He wore it because he looked cool.

You can't convince him otherwise. His fangirls certainly agree with it.

(Insert author nosebleeding while staring at Kaizo and Fang's picture.)

He brushed the sand off his glasses. His fingers ran across the frame, recalling the events that occurred during Kaizo's first introduction to Boboiboy and his friends. It was a sad event, but it turned out fine in the end.

At the time, he was forced to fight Boboiboy. He was visibly holding back, hiding his true skills with a water-fire civil war.

It was also the first time he went against Kaizo. It was Boboiboy that had led him to unconsciously. He couldn't see Boboiboy sad. It was what driven him to disobey his older sibling through... through...

Fang snapped up so fast he almost killed his glasses. That's it!

He had retrieved the power watches through his perforation powers. It was one other power he could control besides shadow manipulation. All he needed was the blueprint and a lab and supplies to accomplish it.

After all, Boboiboy didn't say anything about using support items, did he? There was a lab in here, with supplies that could fill TAPOPS and still not have enough room. Besides, Boboiby had left earlier. So he has to make this quick before he finds out.

Filled with a sudden adrenaline boost, his legs took him as fast as they could towards Boboiboy's lab.

This place was huge.

No doubt about it.

After twenty minutes of reassuring himself that he wasn't going to the wrong corner, he had finally arrived at Boboiboy's lab door. He expected it to be locked with some super secret secret code, but it was wide open like Boboiboy had left in a hurry.

Well, it's his fault and more in Fang's favour.

Warily, he entered the eerily-looking lab. The lights were still on, but there were no windows. The walls were double-layered with titanium, with computers at almost every corner and machines taking up almost all the footing ground. How did anyone work in this environment, it was a wonder still waiting to be solved.

The computers and machines were all still active, still blaring with power. All of them were in confusing codes and data, so Fang felt like a kindergartener staring at college tests.

Still, he had come here for a purpose. Since all of them were active, then it shouldn't be too hard. Despite the equipment looking more complicated than anything he's ever seen in his life, he felt like he could be able to work with this. After all, it's his only shot.

He had memorized the blueprints of his old perforation mask. And with his new knowledge and this technology, he may be able to recreate it, or even upgrade it. Maybe he could use two powers at once. Maybe he could turn fully invisible. It was unknown.

Putting that aside, he still had to start. There were metals stacked in order in high-tech drawers that displayed every information and quality of the material. He settled on a desk that had various laser-carving tools and delicate tools used for tiny machinery, just what he needed. Setting aside the project that Boboiboy had discarded previously, he quickly started on the core energy and the technology that his previous mask included, adding a few upgrades that Boboiboy's computers suggested.

As he was carving the frame out, questions bugged him. Why would Boboiboy leave so suddenly, and with his lab open? Why would his computers have suggestions of upgrades to his perforation mask? What was his goal of training him and taking his watch away? To ensure he improves? From his behaviour, he was hiding so much more than him being a main subject of children experiments and his traumatic past.

After two hours, it was ready, but Boboiboy hadn't returned. Why? Where could he have gone?

He studied the mask. It was the improved version of his original one, thanks to Boboiboy's technology. He had managed to merge/hide it with his glasses, so it would appear if he hit a button on his glasses.

Fang made sure the scene looked like he hadn't been here at all. Just as he was about to leave, the blueprints on the table caught his attention. It was the exact same sketch of his old mask, years ago when they first fought Kaizo. It was described in extreme detail, from the colour to the metals used for it.

He shuddered. These prints weren't new. They looked like they'd been written by a ten-year-old. An extremely intelligent ten-year-old who had grasped the masters of alien technology of space-time molecular reconstruction and manipulation dynamics.

Compared to the newer blueprints displayed on the walls, these were relatively old, with a thin layer of dust coating them. It was as if Boboiboy had the idea and scrapped it, while in the process of facing new adversaries, forgetting it entirely.

He purged the creepy feeling that was gnawing in his throat away, but it didn't end there. On the far side of the room, laid in a glass cylindrical scanner, was his watch. And on the screens that connected to his scanner, were the basics on how to extract his power watch's ability.