Almost as soon as the order was given an announcement went off. "Currently fighting on the front lines. The White Suits! It's Naki from Aogiri!"

While Akira Made's squad took care of that, (Y/N) turned to her squad.

"Follow me through the entrance squad!" She ordered.

Her squad nodded in sync as they raced in, their quinque's poised to strike. The group of six ghouls that blocked their way was quickly severed by the team, leaving a thick mass of blood coating the floor and limbs tossed everywhere.

They met up with another group that was facing a Class S ghoul with long pink hair. She laughed maniacally as she stabbed away with her rinkaku type kagune at the CCG agents, killing them as easily as swatting flies.

The agents staggered back, their eyes wide with fear. They were too scared to approach. Among them was Azumi, she was clutching her arm that had a large gash. Her eyes were narrowed and she looked like she was gonna step in.

(Y/N) held her hand out, stopping the brunette. She stepped forward and flicked her quinque outwards.

"I'll take care of this." She muttered, her eyes narrowed at the ghoul.

The ghoul cackled, her tongue darting out of her pouty red lips. "Yummmy!"

"Sensei!" She heard Akiko yell as a tentacle darted straight at her. She jumped into the air swiftly and landed on the kagune. (Y/N) could hear gasps as she sliced through it and back flipped, landing in front of the ghoul. The girl screeched and whipped her kagune to (Y/N) who dodged and sliced at the red tentacle before landing a final fatal blow.

The ghoul freezes, her eyes wide and her mouth trembling but no sounds comes out. Slowly as (Y/N) straightens herself, the ghouls head slips off and lands on the floor with a light thud.

She wipes the blood from the corner of her eyes, thankful that her scarf was covering half her face, if not she would be swallowing blood.

She turns and sees her squad blinking.

"W-wow. That was quick." Daiki murmured, astounded.

"N-no way!" One of the Investigators stammered. The other Investigators nod.

"Come on, no time to waste." (Y/N) ordered to her squad as she nods over at the other squad that were staring at her with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Azumi called out.

(Y/N) stopped and turned.

Her eyes expressed concern. "Juuzou-kun . . . "

"Don't worry. I'll go help Juuzou, you guys assist the Quinx squad." (Y/N) said, nodding to the three.

"Yes, sensei!" They exclaimed, nodding as they went their separate ways.

"Thank you." Azumi said, smiling. (Y/N) could see that she really did care for the ruby eyed boy.

(Y/N) nodded and turned.

It didn't take long to reach the hall. Adrenaline pumped through her veins as she swiftly cut down ghouls in her path, barely slowing down. She wondered where Ayato was amidst all the chaos. She shook her head, ridding herself of such distracting thoughts. She'd find him later, now she had to go assist Juuzou.

She entered through one of the box rooms reserved for the VIP and glanced around. Right where the stage was, thick plums of dust had erupted, blocking her sight.

Juuzou must be here.

(Y/N) gripped her quinque was ready to jump in when the dust settled and her heart stopped.