"I love you too. Now, go on and get dressed!" Hyejin playfully told him and Jungkook complied, going back to their room now since they'll be sharing it in the next few days.

•••

"When are you gonna come back to Korea?" Hyejin asked as she finally came back from the bride's little meeting she had settled for all the bridesmaid. Jungkook looked up to her and opened his arms wide enough, inviting her for a hug.

"Welcome back!" Jungkook chirped and Hyejin obediently leaned in for a hug. She was then surprised by a tight hug and she felt cozy in between his arms.

God, I wish this will never change.

Hyejin thought to herself and tapped Jungkook's back repeatedly before she could even suffocate. Jungkook finally let go of her and smiled cheekily at her.

"Hey, answer me. When are you gonna go back to Korea?" Hyejin asked again as she put her gown down on one side and thought that she'll fix it later.

"Hm, as soon as you go back there." Jungkook answered, eyes focused on the TV as he slump down on the sofa.

"Are you sure? I'll be coming back there next week. Won't your managers be looking for you?" Hyejin asked with concern and Jungkook wried, remembering a lot of things he should be worried about.

To be honest, their manager is already scolding his spoiled ass because even though he made Junmin buy his plane ticket, they still knew.

Probably because there's a lot of eyes watching him and some fans have posted photos of him in the airport.

But that doesn't matter anyways. All that matters is Hyejin's here by my side.

Jungkook shook his head, slightly guilty but he managed to shake it off.

"I told them I'm going to have a little vacation." He assured the older and Hyejin just shrugged.

"What about the song you just made with IU? Aren't you going to release it yet?" Jungkook scoffed and smirked cockily.

"They won't release that until I am there." He said in a very relaxed way and that bothers Hyejin more. Having Jungkook here with her, being selfish might affect his career.

"And since I think you both finished it already, you should go back as soon as possible. I'll take care of the ticket." Hyejin said and Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who told you I'll go home? We have a wedding to attend, remember?"

"We? I remember I am the only one who's invited?" Hyejin put too much force on her words to make it clear to Jungkook that he won't be coming with him on a public event.

"Well, I am invited now, too." Jungkook said, letting a white envelope out from the coffee table. Hyejin rolled her eyes and gave her boyfriend a look.

"C'mon, Jungkook. You know you can't come to this kind of occasions with me. Especially, there's a lot of people there and they'd recognize you." Hyejin tried pleading but clearly, Jungkook would never listen to any of her pleas.

"So what? Isn't it good that they'll now know who I belong to?" He beamed her a smile but that doesn't change Hyejin's mind.

"They will know but they won't like it."

"But what are they going to do? They have to accept you, just as I accept you back in my life again." Jungkook responded and watched as Hyejin scram and make herself busy.

"Give everyone some time. They will accept us but, not now. We need to wait just a little bit more and I promise I'll stay by your side until then." Hyejin comforted the younger, walking up to him and dive in for a small hug. Jungkook wrapped her arms around her and felt like their heartstrings are attached for some reason.

•••••••

Wow I updated before a week this is an achievement.

Anyways, how are you all. Wow, I underestimated this book of mine. I didn't think this would grow like wOw. Seriously, I can't say anything but wow.

And yeah ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Since I am hella sure I won't be updating during those times.

So yeah, enjoy and happy reading, everyone!
💓💗💖💘💞💝