Trip to the Movies

A/N:
Warning!!!
This had some spoilers to the movie "IT" in it. Lol.
Also, creds to the photo goes to aokagi-art on Tumblr

Frisk's pov:

All of a sudden, I woke up from a small nap. We were driving, and I looked over to my left to see my best friend, Sans, at the wheel.

I suddenly remembered we were on our way to the movie theater!

I turned toward Sans. "So, what movie are we seeing again? I forget" I giggle.

"Oh yeah, we're seeing the new 'IT' movie." He replied with a smile.

Oh yeah, I remember telling him I wanted to see something scary. "Now I remember, haha."

I just hope I don't get TOO scared...

*time skip to the theater*

We eventually arrived at the movie theater, and we walked inside and bought our tickets, got popcorn and snacks, then found our seats in our theater.

As we walked over to the theater where our movie was playing, I stared at Sans for about a minute. I thought to myself, 'wow he looks really cute right now.'

Wait a minute what was I even thinking?! He's my best friend...and nothing more. He's always been like a brother to me. I can't ruin that. I can't.

We reach the theater, and sit in our seats. For some reason, our seats were connected, unlike the other seats that had armrests separating them.

Out of curiosity, I asked, "Why are our seats so close?"

Sans just shrugged and replied, "Dunno," with a smile.

Whatever, it's nothing romantic...

Right?

Anyway, the movie finally starts up, and after a few minutes, there's a boy running through the rain. He ends up stopping at a sewer drain, and as soon as that ugly clown's face shows up in the sewer, i shriek in fear, because I'm horrified of clowns, and bury my face in Sans' side.

What was I doing?

Sans began to pat my back and comfort me. I felt a small petal-pink blush creep onto my face.

Why am I in love with my best friend?

No...I'm not in love...I'm not...I can't ruin our friendship like that. But...it's so hard not to love a guy like him...

Sans' pov:

Frisk is kinda whimpering silently in fear at the sight of Pennywise. I comfort my best friend, arm around her as she's cuddled into me. Dang, she's so adorable when she's scared.

Did I seriously just think that?

I mean, how could I not? She's adorable, I-

Suddenly she picks her head back up just in time to see the little boy's arm get torn off by the clown.

She screams in horror and without thinking, I grab her right hand and place my left hand on her cheek.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright, Frisk. You're okay. It's only a movie."

I see her face turning bright red, and I could tell my face was probably bright blue.

What was I doing...was a gonna ruin this friendship with a relationship?

I don't care either way.

Frisk suddenly hugs me tightly and I lift up her face, kissing her softly.

She pulls back, "W-what was t-that for, Sans?"

"I-I wanna be more than just best friends, Frisk."

She sits in silence for a few seconds.

I grab both her hands, and whisper, "I love you, Frisk."

"I-I love you too Sans."

I kiss her again, but this time it's longer. I can tell we're annoying the people around us, but I couldn't care less. My best friend just became my...

"So...are we, like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask.

"Totally." She responds with an adorable giggle as her cheeks flush red, mine now bright blue.

Girlfriend.

When the movie ended, Frisk had been asleep, so I carried her out to the car on my back.

She's probably the most adorable human I've ever seen in my life.

And now, she's mine.
................
A/N:
Aye I'd say that wasn't too horrible for my first one lol. I've had kind of a lot of experience in role playing with my bsf so yeeee :D