He sobbed and the elder listened as he hummed.

"I didn't wanted this.."

"I was just afraid.."

"I'm always weak.."

"I wish I was just dead.."

"I'm untalented.."

"I'm always a hindrance.."

"I'm ugly.. Worthless.. And useless to this group.."

Yoongi clenched his fists tightly as he listened patiently to the younger's shocking words. He didn't know any of this was happening to the younger.

Taehyung finally let all of his tears out and sobbed, his hands covering his face as he cried.

"I c-couldn't.. take i-it anym-more h-hyung..."

Yoongi sighed deeply and stood up from his place as he went towards the crying boy and scooped him in his arms as he whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

He never expected to see Kim Taehyung, a lovable and kind boy to be crying like this.

It broke his heart seeing the once happy Taehyung turned into a broken mess like this.

"I'm s-so sorry.. H-hyung.." The aforementioned apologized and Yoongi hushed him as he drew soothing circles around his back to comfort him, "Shhh.. Shh.. You did nothing wrong.." He said softly and hugged the boy tightly.

ㅇ______________________________ㅇ

"Aaaahh! That dinner was great! Better cook than Jin hyung!" Jimin said as he caressed his now big tummy from all the eating, Jungkook nodded agreeing to the older male's words, "Yeah, I was so full to the extent I wanted to puke!" He said and both Jimin and Hoseok laughed, "Gross!" Jimin said and Jin just rolled his eyes at them.

"Whatever, my dishes are masterpiece and no one can beat it." He said triumphantly making the others roll their eyes at him, Jungkook smirked, "Yeah well except for the restaurant that we just went to." He pointed and Jin glared at him.

They walked towards the door and Jin grabbed the spare key, as he was fumbling over the key and struggling to open the locked door, Jimin sighed, "Why did Yoongi hyung offered to stay? I mean that Taehyung can guard the house while we're gone so why stay with him?" He complained and Namjoon shrugs.

"Dunno." Jungkook said and finally Jin was able to open the door and they got in, sighing tiredly.

They all slumped down into the sofa and Jin, Namjoon and Jimin went to the kitchen to drink some water before going to the couch where Jungkook and Hoseok were sitting and decided to watch a movie.

As they were downstairs watching TV, Yoongi came down and looked at them coldly, Jimin was the first one to notice him standing there and smiled. He called him and made the others turn around to look at him.

"Hyung! Come here let's watch-" he was cut off by Yoongi suddenly cursing at him, "Fuck off." Jimin and the others widened their eyes. Jimin frowned, "W-what? Hyung what did I do-" he was cut off by Yoongi's cold voice, "I said fuck off you asshole." Yoongi just went outside unknowingly and slammed the door loudly on the way.