Chapter 1: Meeting You

Start from the beginning

Jungkook screamed like a baby then you immediately shut his mouth with your hands.

"Yah! Shhh.. Stop screaming. Its embarrassing.."

The people were watching to the both of you and its quite embarrassing..

"Hehehe, sorry.. So do you forgive me now? Pwweeeaasseee...!!"

"Ahhhh.. Fine.."

"Yeeeeyyyyy"

"BUT! With one condition!"

"What is it?"

"Buy me icecream"

"Ahhh.. okay okay"

"Hahahahaha good!"

The both of you went to the convenience store then bought icecream. While you were eating icecream, you saw a small store outside selling rice cakes. Then came up to an idea.

"Jungkook-ah! Also buy me rice cake.. Pweaseeeeee! Pwease pwease pwease!"

"Ughhhhh! Im just going to do this because i cant resist your aegyo.. ahhh!"

"Yeeeyyy! Hahahahaha"

You now finished your icecream while Jungkook doesnt yet. You were going to eat the rice cake but he halted you then said something.

"Feed me!"

"Hah? You can eat on your own."

"But im not finished with my icecream yet."

"Nahhh... okay fine"

You feed him a rice cake then you ate yours. But then the ahjumma near both of you spoke.

"The two of you really are a good couple!"

"Oh no ahju-" you said but Jungkook cutted you.

"Thanks ahjumma!"

"No problem dear" the ahjumma replied.

Jungkook smiled then you just also faked a smile to the ahjumma. You elbowed Jungkook  then sent him a "why did you say that?" look.
Jungkook just smiled then the both of you finished eating.

The both of you were walking in the streets, walking to your home. But then you saw a familiar figure of boy then realized its Taehyung. You smiled but then your smile fade away when you saw him holding another girl.

"Yah where are you looking at?" Jungkook said.

You just continued to stare to the both of them. Then Jungkook followed where you're staring at.

"Oh, him again.. Do you still like him?"

"Huh? No no.."

You shooked your head and just made a smile. Jungkook knew that you had a crush on him long time ago but he kept telling you not to like him because he is a playboy.

"Oh.. umm lets go home!" You said while walking not very fast.

~~~

You just arrived home then saw your brother in the sofa, watching some movie.

"Whats up sis!"

"Shut up Jimin!"

(BTW, Your full name was Park Hyesoo and your brother is Park Jimin so thats why..)

"What are you watching?" You said.

"Movie"

"I know its a movie duh!"

"Well you just asked what im watching. You didnt ask for its title duh!"

"Whatever.."

"Whatever.." he copied you and you felt annoyed.

"Yah! Come here!"

He ran and you followed him. Jimin hid behind your mom then screamed.

"Mom! Look Hyesoo!" Jimin said.

"Pssshhhttt! Stop arguing. You are not kids anymore." Your mom said.

"Ughhh.. Hello mom!" You said.

"Oh hello dear! How's school?"

"Its fine mom."

"Well, come here, sit and eat."

"Its okay mom, i already ate with Jungkook and im already full.

"Oh, you could bring jungkook here sometimes dear and also some of your friends."

"Im sure she doesnt have any friends." Jimin said.

"Hey. Stop that Jimin" Your mom said.

"Hahaha blllleee!"

Jimin sprinted towards his room then you just also go to your room and washed up.

After you washed up, you lie in your bed then remembered Taehyung and the girl earlier. You thought that having a crush with a playboy sucks. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

~~~

You just woked up and realized its a new day. You got up from bed then went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school.

You headed out to eat breakfast, and saw a lunchbox. You decided to ask your mom.

"Hey mom! What is this?"

"Oh, its your brother's lunchbox."

"Where is he?"

"Hmmm.. I think he is in the bathroom"

Well, you thought an amazing idea to make revenge from what he did to you yesterday. You got the wasabi and squeezed it under the riceballs which is the lunch of your brother Jimin. After you finished putting it, you immediately hid it in the refrigerator and act like nothing happened then you saw your brother came out from the bathroom. You headed to your mom to bid goodbye.

"Bye mom! Im going to school now!"

"Bye dear!"

Then you ran as fast as you could to avoid your brother. You came to school panting from running. Just then you saw Taehyung in a distance with a girl, but it seemed like not the girl you saw yesterday. Today was another girl.

"Pfffttt.. What a playboy."

You admitted it that your jealous, but moving on is so hard. Then behind you, you saw Jungkook walking towards you, waving his hand.

~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~

Pphheeww.. after writing the first chapter.. Woahhh! 1318 words! Its tiring but still.. im happy that ive wrote this. Hope you'll like the next chapter! Bye!👋👋👋

-Authornim Calin💜