Chapter 1: Meeting You

(YOUR POV)

The bell rang and you had to change into your PE Uniform for the Basketball practice for girls.

You really don't like Basketball but you need to practice for the Girls' Basketball next month.

You were practicing dribbling the ball and  shooting it in the ring. You did pretty good even though you just shoot the ball sometimes.

The weather is quite hot today and you're sweating like crazy. You grab the water in your bag and at same time the Teacher spoke.

"Okay students! Thats it for today.. Prepare for tomorrow because we'll be practicing basketball but by pairs.."

You were drinking out the water in your water bottle then wiped out your sweats all over your body. After you wiped your sweat, you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Hey Hyesoo, can you pass me my water bottle?"

It was Taehyung! The Campus crush, the boy who is your crush for 4 years! The guy whom the girls most inlove with. But too bad, he is a playboy..

"Umm Hyesoo? Can you?"

You realized you were staring at him for the whole time. You were embarrassed then immediately took his water bottle then gave it to him in no time.

"Oh, umm.. Here you go.."

You saw him drinking his water and felt like you're in heaven. His wet hair because of the sweat, his muscular hands holding the water bottle while drinking the water.

"Thanks Hyesoo. See you tomorrow!"

He gave you a smile then walked away. Just then, your phone rang. Flashing the caller id which is Jungkook. Your childhood bestfriend. You answered his call.

"Hey Jungkook!"

"Hyesoo! I just finished class. Im going to walk home now. Wanna go together?"

"Of course!"

"Okay, I'll wait for you in the front gate in the school. Okay bye!"

"Bye! Take care."

You hunged up then prepared your things. You go outside the school to find Jungkook but didnt see him. You thought maybe he didnt have arrived yet.

You were sitting in the bench near the school then took out your phone to message Jungkook. But before you could do, he surprised you and came out from your back.

"BOOOOO!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

"Hahahaha! Hey Hyesoo"

"Yah! Jungkookie you scared me.."

You said with a high note then stood up walking away from him. He scared the living soul out of you.

"Yah! Wait for me Hyesoo!"

He catched up to you then you walked together. It was silent and awkward, until he snapped out the silence and talked.

"Hey, Soo-ah cheer up! Don't be like that.."

You ignored him and continued to walk. You were not really mad in him anymore but you wanted to tease him so you didn't talk to him.

"Hey Hyesoo im sorry.."

You ignored him.

"Soo-ah mianhaeeeee..."

He is now doing aegyo and you want to smile but you wanted to tease him.

"SOO-AHHHHHHHHH MIANHAEEEE!!!"