Hyung! The trick worked!

Chanyeol

"I think the song should go like this" I say putting my hands on the keyboard playing notes for the song Chanyeol was working on.
"Hmm its nice but maybe this is better" he smirks then started playing a different melody but similar to mine
"Hmmm I like that one better" I say in approval
"Alright... Let's record it" he says pressing record.
I play the melody as he bops his head loving it the sound of the keys.
"OK stop" he says and I stop and we both look on the monitor and heard the speakers repeating the same thing over and over. Its been recorded now.

*after some time*
He paused the recording and looked at me.
"You know. You never said you could play the piano"
"I know. I was going to but I was too shy" I say looking down and played with my fingernail as he looked at me.
I look up and met eyes with him. He moved his hand to the keyboard and played from the highest to the lowest with his fingers formed as if they were walking. He never broke eye contact with me. As his hand went down. His face came closer to mine.
He reached the last note and his face was so close I could feel his breath on my lips. He took his free hand and grabbed my chin carefully and pulled his lips onto mine.