Sure, the younger can be whiny or annoying at times, but Mark handles it with stride, knowing that that was Donghyuck's character.

But although being close with him, Donghyuck was also the reason they had Jaemin, Jeno, and Chenle. Mark was the one who took Jisung under his wing.

But without those boys, Mark wasn't sure where he'd be.

Definitely not in this oversized bed that just happened to be able to fit all seven of the boys.

It was a mystery.

Mark almost jumped when Renjun stirred away, making his movements rattle the boys around him, making Donghyuck shift against Mark.

It was like a ripple effect, and Mark wanted to laugh.

Then Renjun shot up, his hair sticking up and eyes squinted.

"Wha-?"

He was speaking his mother language, but just by his face, Mark could tell he was confused. Laughing slightly, he decided he couldn't go back to sleep.

"Good morning, Renjun," Mark said, whispering so as to not wake the others.

The younger turned his squinted eyes towards Mark, still confused but greeted the older anyway.

"Good morning, hyung."

Mark smiled at the honorific, not blind towards the sudden lowering of speech. He smiled that Renjun wasn't afraid to get close.

Mark smiled, and tried to get up.

He was having troubles because although Jisung was holding onto Chenle, Chenle was holding the maknae in quite the hold, determined to keep the youngest close to him. So that meant that also Donghyuck was clutching onto the maknae in almost a death grip.

So that was why Mark was stuck. Because when Donghyuck is tangled, he is tangled. Although he was tangled with Jisung, that meant anyone around him was too. Donghyuck's legs were trapping Mark's, and as much as Mark just wanted to pull away from the younger, there was no hope.

Sighing, he pushed at his shoulder, hoping to wake him up, if not, just enough to get the boy conscious enough to get his legs off of him.

Donghyuck groaned, but still was unconscious, so Mark put more effort. Just to rouse the younger, he pinched his sides, knowing that the younger was sensitive and mildly ticklish there.

The younger squealed, as Mark expected, and shot his eyes wide open, turning to face Mark with a glare.

Renjun witnessed the whole ordeal, laughing loudly at the silliness of it all.

His laugh made Jaemin wake up, and Chenle.

It wasn't that Renjun had a loud laugh, but that it was actually kind of beautiful. That, and Donghyuck's loud squeal. But they'd rather agree about it being Renjun's musical laugh.

Seeing the boy smiling made the others smile too.

They just wanted to stay in that beautiful moment, not wanting to disrupt it.

Jisung almost cringed when he got the familiar feeling.

Silently, he rose his hand, making the others look at him in confusion, before either laughing, or pulling on his cheeks at how cute he was.

"Jisung, they don't do that in class anymore. Plus, we aren't in school right now. Just say whatever you want whenever," Mark told him, ruffling his hair.

Jisung did cringe at that. Well, that, and the many fingers pinching his skin.

His voice was quiet, looking at the others in slight embarrassment.

"Um-m, well, can you guys k-kinda move?"

Everyone looked at him, confusion written all over their faces.

"I- uh- I have to use the bathroom."

Everyone cooed again, laughing a bit.

"No, but, like seriously guys." 

. . . 

A/N:

Lowkey another filler but...

I'M LATE

but...

now I get to write another chapter for you guys?

And another on Wednesday (if I remember)

But I'm late because the final for my English Composition class is due tomorrow, and it is a 7 to 8 page research essay, that I'm currently on page 6, and I have to work tonight, and it's my final exam for that class.

rip @me

but anywhos, 

how have y'all been?

"Questions" is now at chapter 2, so 

yEeT

but like, y'all

it's gonna be good 

I promise

;)

Until next time !

-Kim

started : 2018.12.10
finished : 2018.12.17