slumber party @ Ino's part 2

Ino's P.O.V.

"Why are you here?" Sasuke asked. who? who else? of course, Sakura ^_^. Sakura suddenly looked up at Sasuke and I spoke to him, helping Sakura.

"at the first place I'm planning only a slumber party for girls but then, Naruto begs me to go with us so I just thought, why not come all of you?" I explained. Sasuke nodded and goes to the bathroom to change his clothes.

once the guys were already done changing their clothes (A/N:the guys only spend 15 minutes of changing their clothes lol), all of us formed a circle. Of course I ordered them :D

"yosh (alright)! let's play truth or dare!" I blurted out. all of hem... well not all of hem. the others remained quite quiet but most of them yelled "I'M IN!". with that, we started playing truth or dare. I'm the who started.

"hmmm... Sakura! truth or dare?!" I asked. "D-dare... I-Ino-chan" she replied.

"Okay! I dare you to obey what are we girls, going to do to you later." with that, I grinned. she just nodded and then she blushed harder.                                                                                                                              

she looks over to Hinata and Hinata seems nervous. "Gomen (sorry), Hina-chan. Truth or dare? d-don't worry. t's not that hard" Sakura said. Hinata just nodded and said...

"Truth!" Hinata yelled while blushing. "hmmm.... Okay... Is that true that you're the hyuga heiress?" Sakura asked Hinata. Hinata just nodded and everyone gasped except for: Gaara, Sasuke, and Neji.

"Okay, my turn! Ino-chan. truth or dare?" Hinata asked. "Heyaah! Dare me, Hinata!" I replied in a cheerful tone of voice. "I dare you to... hug shikamaru-kun!" Hinata said. "well... It's not that hard... okay." wih that, I go near shikamaru and hugged him then that's all.

"Hah!! Naruto, truth or dare?!" I asked. "I'm not afraid, Ino! Dare me!!!" Naruto yelled.                              "Are you sure?!" I asked once again. He nodded and coninued to listen to his dare.

"Hah! your dare is not to eat ramen for 1 whole week!!!" I shouted back. "Ehh??!! Ino?! You gotta be kidding me!!" Naruto shouted. "Hey! someone's trying to sleep here!" Shikamaru reminded. "O-oh! gomen, Shikamaru!" Naruto apologized.

Naruto finally agreed to his dare while crying (anime style). the game just ended fine and then everyone of us gets bored. we decided to watch movies and we all agreed except fo Sakura who is scared.

minutes have passed and we finally have Sakura to watch movies with us.                                               Seating fomation:

ME/  Sakura/  Hinata/  Tenten                                                                                                                                    Sasuke     Gaara         Neji                            Shikamaru (A/N:hehe. Shikamaru's just sleeping)           Naruto and Kiba were the two who were the closest to the television.                                                                                   _______                                                                                                                                                                     |               |   <------ Television                                                                                                                                   _______      (Beautiful televison we have, don't we? haha)

we watched comedy movies and the last were actions. we girls didn't want to watch horror movies so the guys just accepted it. few hours later, we became tired so we decided to sleep.                          Sleeping positions:

Me/ Sakura/ Tenten                                  Neji/    Naruto/ Gaara                                                                          Temari/ Hinata                                      Sasuke/    Kiba/       Shikamaru