get ready! F-E-S-T-I-V-A-L-!!

guys, I'm so sorry!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry! I had a lot of exams so I had to focus on my studies first! I hope that you could understand!

moving on...~~~ here's the new chapter! enjoy, minna!! ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto....!!!! Masashi Kishimoto do own Naruto, 'tebanne!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow Morning!                                                                                                                                                     Sakura's P.O.V.

I stretched my arms, rub my eyes, and puts my glasses on for a sec. I stood up on the carpeted floor then I put new slippers on. I grabbed my towel then goes directly to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 3-7 minutes later...

I went out of the bathroom then dressed myself then I ran downstairs for a breakfast. when I got there, I saw Uchiha-san. he's eating his breakfast. I walk up to him and sat beside him.

"O-ohayou, Uchiha-san" I greeted. he nodded then I started to eat my breakfast. I saw mikoto-san walking to us while she's yawning. "ohayou, Sasuke, Sakura!" mikoto-san greeted.

of course I greeted back. then she sat down in front of us. she doen't seem to eat her food. the only thing I heard is a word from her. "Cute" she said. I blushed then Uchiha-san remained emotionless.

then, I saw Uzumaki-san running up to u. he seems cheerful today. more cheerful, I guess. about 10 minutes later, we've finished eating our food. I also told mikoto-san that I'm not going to sleep here later 'cause of Ino-chan's sleepover party. she agreed then with that, we leaved.

when we got in the car, the driver started the engine and then drove off.

In the school

we have entered the school. of course the guards aren't there yet but, Sasuke-kun do have his own keys so we're able to enter the school.

he also unlocked the classroom so we could go in there. but I do not follow them. I first headed to the locker room to put my things then when I'm finally finished fixing my locker, walked in our classroom.

20 minutes later...                                                                                                                                               "Oi! Sakura!" I heard a girly voice yelling my name. there's a lot of people here in school now so I have to find the person whose calling me.

she yelled again then I finally saw her. It's Ino-chan together with Ten-ten-chan.                                      they are smiling and waving and walking to me with closed eyes. I waved and smiled back.

when they're finally infront od me, she speaks. "so, Sakura, did you ask your guardian yet? If you did, did they accept your permission?" Ino-chan asked. I nodded then she recomended to go to our classroom we agreed and continued chatting on the way to our classroom.

when we sat down suddenly, the door slid open and a silver-headed man appeared and walks to his table. he seems to tell us about somethin'

"Eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Kakash-sensei?! you're early today!" the whole class screamed including the heartthrob, Uchiha Sasuke-kun and also me...

"heh. yeah, I'm early today 'cause Tsunade-sama wants me to help her with the upcoming festival next week so I'm here. I only go here because 'imma tell you that. Ino will just give you all the informations that Tsunade-sama had. goodluck, Ino!" with that, he gets out of the room

everyone of our classmates stares at Ino with a blank expression except for the Uchiha Sasuke.        Ino-chan stood up then goes infront of the class.

"hehe... sumimasen (excuse me), minna (everyone). sorry that I didn't told you earlier.. well, anyways, Tsunade-sama told me all of her ideas... she said that we're going to decorate our room and she's expecting our room to be grand and also the other rooms if possible. each of us will receive 200 yen from Tsunade-sama. only the students in 'this' room. she said there are lots of important guests attending the festival so we better make the decorations so beautiful! and another thing, ione of the irls here. only 'here' if she worked the hardest, will get a ticket from the salon! and for the boys, he will a an xbox! so we better wor hard! Tsunade-sama also said that we're going to sleep here in the school's bedrooms together with our own roommates! we're going to start decorating tomorrow so you better pack you things later. tomorrow, I'll give you your room numbers and also the keys. and you'll be partner with your roommates for decorating our room. that's all!" she explained then she immediately ran outside.

"Ino surely memorized all of that" Temari-san said. all of the girls nodded including me.

this is the end of this chapter! ^_^