Chapter 4

Y/N POV

 I knew didn't have an exact destination but I also knew I had to get away from my friends. Being near them would only put them in danger. Meliodas being near them would also put them in danger but I guess he didn't want to be away from Elizabeth. Couldn't he see he was only putting her in more danger that way?

Anyways, I figured I should probably go in the opposite direction than where I felt the shift in magical energy was coming from. (Does that make sense??), so I started to travel farther and farther away from the boars' hat and the man who was protecting.

Meliodas' POV

When (Y/N) said that we should both leave I didn't want to. I knew that I was being selfish but I wanted to stay with Elizabeth. I also knew that my staying here was also going to put her in danger, but I didn't care. I needed to be near her to protect her.

Y/N POV

I've decided to visit some old friends of mine. A while ago they had helped seal some of me and my brother's power so and I figured I would need it back for the upcoming fight. That is why I headed toward the Druid's holy land.

When I got to the Holy Land I discovered that the gate was already open. They must have been expecting me then. I shifted back into a human and I walked in. I was greeted by Jenna, Zaneri, and Theo. I ran up and hugged Jenna and she hugged me back.

"Long time, no see," she said giggling at my eagerness. I smiled at her and then turned toward Zaneri. I waved my hand lightly and she bowed her head. I knew she had a crush on my brother. I also knew that he didn't like her in that way at all. Lastly, I turned to Theo. I got up on my tippy toes and gave him a noogie. I laughed and he smiled.

After greeting everyone I decided it was time to get down to business. Turning to Jenna I said, "I assume you know why I'm here." She nodded "To get your power back you'll need to go through a trial of sorts," she said in a more serious voice.

"What kind of trial?" I asked. She just shook her head and said, "you'll see"

--

As Zaneri and I walked into some kind of cave, I wondered what kind of trial it would be. Would I have to fight something? Or maybe its something else. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll get through it. We walked a little further into the cave and then she suddenly stopped and turned around.

"This trial is going to be hard. Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded. "Because your Meliodas' sister I'll give you a hint about your it," She said. I tilted my head slightly. She was only giving me help because of who I was related to? Well, I wasn't complaining.

"In your test, you will have a sample of the power you're trying to regain. You'll have to refrain from using it in a... difficult situation"

I nodded, wondering what the so-called "difficult situation" would be.

She then touched her fingers to my forehead, and I was transported onto a random street. I had no idea where I was as I looked around. It was slightly drizzling and it looked like some sort of city. I fully turned around and saw the man I love. I ran to him and hugged him, but he quickly pushed me off of him.

I was now on the ground disoriented and slightly confused. Why did he push me off of him? He looked down at me with disgust.

"Ban?" I said growing even more confused.

"Y/N, we're done" He spat.

"Done?" I questioned in disbelief. He looked at me like I was stupid.

"This thing," He pointed to himself and then to me, "Is over. Your pathetic and I don't know why I ever thought I loved you"

I sat on the ground dumbfounded. He was ending it? Just like that? I didn't want him to leave. He was the only man I cared this deeply about. Then I felt something surge into me. As my emotions ran while I could feel the power growing. I couldn't let him leave. I focused the energy that was growing in me, at Ban's slowing fading form. I was going to change his mind.

I would make him see he didn't want to leave me. I felt the invisible power shoot out of me, aimed straight at Ban's back. As soon as it hit him I was teleported back to my original position, standing alone on a random street but this time it was raining slightly harder.

A/N

I'm sorry if your reading this as I'm editinig. I know it's really  confusing becuase I'm combing chapters, but I'll be done soon.