chapter 2

Y/N POV

Me, Elizabeth, and Meliodas sat outside and talked about what had happened since me and the seven deadly sins were separated. 

"And that's how we defeated Hendrickson and were proclaimed heroes of Liones" my brother finished his story. 

"How long ago was this?" I asked. Why were the holy knights still trying to catch me after Hendrickson was defeated and there was no longer a bounty on my head?

 "It was about 3 days ago I think. We made pretty good time to get all the way out here this fast." I nodded my head. If this happened a few days ago then they wouldn't have gotten word yet that I was no longer a criminal. I was a free woman at last.

 Just then the door to the building, which I learned was named the boar's hat, opened. "Hey captain, I was wondering where you were" I heard a sexy (I'm sorry) voice say. I knew who that voice belonged to. I turned to face the voice. 

Ban took a second to noticed me, but when he did he tackled me onto the ground.

"(Y/N)" he yelled and I giggled. 

"BAN" I yelled as I pushed him off of me. He flew and hit a tree, but wasn't fazed. He started laughing and we hugged. "I missed you" I whispered while we were hugging. 

"I missed you too," he said as he pulled away smiling. After we completely pulled away I heard a high pitched squeal and felt myself being picked up and turned around by large hands, and suddenly I was facing Diane. She squealed again and hugged me.

 I was so tired of hugs. Too much physical contact for one day. "Diane... you should probably put (Y/N) down," Meliodas said. My older bro knew me so well. I smiled gratefully at him and then turned back to Diane. 

"Hey, Diane. How ya been?" I said as I smiled up at her. 

"Pretty good, I'm sure Meliodas already told you everything that's happened to us" I nodded my head and I realized there were three people I've still haven't seen. Meliodas said Escanor left awhile ago, and they couldn't find him, or something, I wasn't really paying attention to that part, but I still haven't seen Gowther, King, or Merlin. 

Forgetting about the missing people, we sat outside for a little while longer. We eventually decided to go inside (except for Diane of course). As we walked back into the dingy bar, I noticed a pink-haired figure sitting at one of the tables and reading a book.

 The Gowther looked up from his book briefly, and then went back to his book. We've never really liked each other, but we don't hate each other either. It's more of a mutual, slight dislike for the other's personalities. 

 He was calm, cold and calculating and I was flamboyant and extroverted. Meliodas led me upstairs to show me the room I could stay in. I was apparently rooming with Merlin, but I still had yet to see her.

I walked into a moderately sized bedroom with two beds and a vanity. The room was apparently directly across from Ban and King's room and next to Meliodas' and Elizabeth's room. There was only one bathroom, which was at the end of the hall.

After examining my room I walked out to see Merlin in the hallway. We stared at each other for a moment and then I squealed and ran at her. Merlin and I have always been really close.

She pulled back slightly to examine me and I looked her over too. She looked exactly like she did 10,000 years ago. She smiled at me and dragged me into our room.

"so... spill the tea" She said. I looked at her and cocked my head.

"What tea?" I asked. She only rolled her eyes and looked at me like I was stupid.

"Do I have to spell it out. What happened when you saw Ban. Was he happy? Did you hug? Did you KISS?" She said excitedly. Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure he was happy, we did hug, and we DID NOT kiss. Happy?" I said.

"I'm not happy until you guys hook up" She said with a coy smile. I rolled my eyes again.

I heard a cough and looked towards the door to see King. I got up to him and hugged his tiny fairy body. "Soooo... are you and Diane together yet" 

He looked startled at the sudden question and then he got really flustered. I sighed and said "I'll take that as a no," I walked back into the room and started talking to Merlin again