Chapter 1

Y/N POV

As I ran I heard the shouts of the holy knights behind me. "Stop her" one yelled. "Don't let her get away" the other one shouted. I shifted into a fox as I ran. I couldn't let them catch me. I scanned my surroundings, searching for somewhere I could hide. 

Up ahead there was a building in the shape of a strange hat. I ran at full speed toward the oddly shaped building needing to ditch the two powerful men. I trotted inside and looked around. I quickly figured out that it was a tavern. 

The smell of alcohol, the overcrowded room, the loud conversations. It was the perfect place to hide. As I went deeper into the tavern I noticed a really peculiar thing. There was a pig talking to the barkeep whose face was hidden. When the pig walked away from the barkeep I sifted into a slightly smaller pig and approached it. 

"Excuse me," I said trying to be heard over the talking, no yelling of the men around us. The pig heard me and turned around.

 "Hello," the pig said. I decided to act like I was timid and shy. 

"Um hello, I was wondering if you had a position open for another pig?" I said not really interested in the job. I just had to pretend I was until I was sure the holy knights were gone. 

"You could help me eat scraps. But don't eat too many" he said. Suddenly the holy knights who were chasing me a few minutes earlier barged through the building's door. The barkeep quickly closed the bar down and once everyone was out, he calmly asked them what they were doing here.

"Sorry for intruding sir but we are looking for a woman who ran into your bar in the form of a fox," one of the knights said. The barkeep, whose face I couldn't see looked around the pub. 

"I don't see a fox around here," he said facing the knight. He was at least a head shorter but still managed to look more intimidating than the two knights. The knights looked around and then one pointed straight at me. 

"She can shape shift, and I'm sure that pig is her," The barkeep looked me and the other pig's way and then turned back to the two men.

"That's just my scraps disposal pig and..." he paused and tilted his head slightly when he saw me. For a second I was scared that he would expose me, but the other pig spoke up. 

"She's another scraps disposal pig and she works here so leave her alone." I smiled gratefully at the pig and barkeeper turned back to the two holy knights. 

"As you can see the person you are looking for is not here so you can leave now," the barkeep said and started to usher the knights out. 

A few seconds after they were gone I shifted back into a human and immediately snapped my fingers. When you shift into a human your naked so, I was glad I also knew magic. I was wearinf  a tight fitting black t-shirt, black leggings, and black combat boots. At my new height, I could now see the bar keeps face.

I stood there in shock for a few seconds and then ran up and jumped on him. 

"MELIODAS" I nearly screamed as I hugged him. 

"(Y/N)" he said in surprise and hugged me back. I pulled my head back when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 

"Why is there so much yelli-" the person near the stairs stopped talking when she saw me and the position I was in. I was hanging on to Meliodas like a koala and it may have looked slightly sexual.

I turned my head and inspected the girl. She had white hair and a fragile-looking body. Her voice was very soft and right now she had a fake smile plastered on her face. I recognized her almost immediately, but I knew she didn't recognize me.

I got off of my brother and walked over to her. I sent a devilish smile to Meliodas and introduced myself to the girl. 

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I'm Meliodas' long lost girlfriend," she accidently let her smile drop for a moment, and then put on that fake smile again. 

"Um... hello my names Elizabeth,"  

"(Y/N)..." Meliodas said in a warning tone. I looked back at him and sighed. There goes my little bit of fun. I turned back around and told Elizabeth the truth. 

"I'm just kidding. Why would anyone want to be his girlfriend. I'm his sister" 

"S-sister?" Her eyes widened as she talked.

 "Little sister to be exact," I said beaming. I jumped off of him and shook Elizabeth's hand. I asked if we could move this conversation outside and talk about what's been happening since we were separated. I didn't want to stand in this dirty bar anymore. I needed some fresh air. 

A/N
1st chapter done and I feel really good about it. I hope everyone enjoys my story.