Little little

Sorry it wasnt really turned out good. But i hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry if there has wrong spelling and typo.

Request by: YasminAshiqinMohdHas

Kim yerim, the youngest of the kim's family. She had 2 siblings including her, the older is kim taehyung. Both of them are known as visual in the school.

Kim yerim isn't a going out typical person different from her brother. Her brother always go out to hangout with his friend if no, they will come to kim's house. Just like today. Taehyung ask his mother to cook a lot because his friend will come.

Thinking about his friend, there has someone that captured little yeri heart. Unfortunately that guy had girlfriend, which is her bestfriend. That guy is no other than jungkook.

Jungkook and yeri know each other because that day.

FLASHBACK

"Taehyung-ah, dont you have anything to eat. Or is there has any snacks? Im so hungry right now." Said jimin. "I dont think i have any snacks because we dont buy the stock. I will ask my little sister too cook something for us. Wait for a little bit."

Tae go upstair to see his lil sister. He knock her door twice then she open.

"Yerim-ah, can you help us something?" Tae ask. "What is it oppa?" "Can you cook something for us since we all hungry."

"I will check the ingredients and decide later." "Thank you. Even a simple thing it will be fine. As long as we eat. We'll be waiting downstair." Said taehyung while running downstair.

Yeri decide to cook pancake. She set all the things already just wait till the pancake cook and serve. She also cut the fruits for the toppings.

She set honey, maple syrup and hershey. In case they want too choose.

While cooking the pancake someone enter the kitchen, "what are you making?" "Aigoo, that suprise me. Oh jungkook. Im just cook an pancake for you guys. Since im also craving for it. Why?" "I see. Do you want me to help you?" "Aren't you playing game?" Ask yeri while flipping the pancake. "I already won earlier so its their turn to play again. So what should i help you?" "I dont think there has something that u can help it."

"I felt like want to do crepe. If you want to help then if i finish doing the crepe you just put the cream on top but not that a lot."

Things goes well as they work together. They also share a lot of stories together, since there jungkook keep asking about yeri at taehyung.

END OF FLASHBACK

Little did yeri know that she had feeling for jungkook but he had girlfriend which is her bestfriend. So she didnt tell anyone about her feeling not even her brother. A lot of people saying that they make a good couple, yeri also cant lie because its true.

For these few days, yeri always see jungkook seems down. She want to ask at her brother but she always forget and she shy. Her brother know that she have feeling for jungkook because it was obvious.

One day, her brother friend come to their house but one person missing.

'Where's he?'-she wonder.

Her brother friend already went home, and she saw her brother sitting on the couch while watching tv. "Oppa. Can i ask you something?" Ask yeri, as she sit beside taehyung.

"About jungkook?" He guess. She shocked. He chuckled. "I know you well already. He didnt come because he said he have self problem. We dont know whats the problem."

'What could it be? Weird.'

The news about jungkook and her best friend break up, spread into the school. Everyone was shock to hear the news its really unexpected. Even yeri shock last night to hear it.

'He must be still down right now.' Yeri still remember how jungkook always told her about their relationship, how happy their smile when they meet but now it wont happen anymore.

'Cheer up and smile. Dont feel down.'-YR.

Just a simple text that can make jungkook smile widely.

Yeri remember jungkook call her last night and told the story.

"She cheated on me, at first i dont want to believe what jaehyun told me. But not until i saw them together. Its hurt but i cant lie. I also cant handle it anymore. If i didnt let her go, i know it will make my hurt more. Cause she told me, she dont have any feeling at me since the start."

Jungkook pov

Its been two weeks since that happen. I realised that i shouldnt be too sad about that. Like yeri said last time 'there still a lot of girls in this world.' I always give yeri hard time, she try to cherish me with her best. I really like it cause she dont want to give up.

Is it wrong if i fall for her kindness?

She always there from the start we know.

I think i like her.

Jungkook pov

Today is monday and i will take my courage to confess at her. Hope everything went well.

Jungkook: meet me at xx cafe. At 7.

Yeri: okay.

XX Cafe

'Calm down kook. It will be well.*sigh*'

"Hey kook." "You already arrive. So what you want to order?" He ask while standing up. "Anything will be fine for me." "Okay wait here."

They keep talking and talking non stop until their food come.

He order 2 cafe latte, one strawberry cake and one tiramisu.

They decide to eat first then they will talk again.

"So what is it you want to talk earlier?" 'Okay. It will be okay.' "You know we just close not too long so i know this was so sudden. But i keep thinking so many times already and im sure i wont regret it. If i ask you to be mine, will you accept it? And im sorry its not romantic like what you expect it."

"I dont need any romantic things, and i would gladly say yes."

Yeri pov

The things that i liked about jungkook his attitude, his kindness and his warmth. Whenever his busy, he always try to text me even its just hi. He also hug me like there's no tommorrow.

Now, we sat down on the ground while looking the stars by holding hand and his head lean on my shoulder.

'Hes really fluffy when it comes with me.'

"I'm really attached to you." He lean closer and kiss my lips.