Happy End

Everything went good, but not after i sign the contract when i read the rules. Everything seems okay, but went i read the last rules. 'No relationship.' I immediately remember of yeri. Does this means the end of us.

What should i do?

This was my dream for being an idol but then my relationship also in the line. Maybe i can fix with yeri in the future. Because if i go to other company it's also have the same rules. I could not do anything of that other thank breaking up yeri. I think she will understand it.

I will tell her later. I'm sorry yeri. This is my only chance.

--

As soon i arrive on my house, i text yeri.

Jungkook: let's meet yeri-ah. I have something to tell you.
Yeri: ok, where should we meet?
Jungkook: i'll pick you up later. At 7pm
Yeri: ok.

FAST FORWARD TO 7PM

Jungkook text yeri that he already arrive.

Jungkook pov

She look really pretty today. She just wore grey hoodie and black jeans.

"So, where did we go?"
"Are you hungry?" She nodded.
"Let's go to restaurant."

We arrive on the restaurant, then we settle down ordering our food.

After a few minutes eating, we finish it. Then i bring her to Han River.

We arrive in Han River.

"Let's break up."
"Why?"
"I can't continue this anymore. I don't have any feelings of you." I'm sorry yeri-ah. I really didn't mean it.
"Is that so? There's nothing i could do about." I saw her slowly tearing up.

Please don't cry in front of me.

"Then our promise it will be gone, right?" I doesn't answer her. I just continue stare her. I really want to say that we still gonna be married. But then she said something that make me heart ache. "I hate you. I really hate you. Don't you ever remember about our relationship. Let's forget about everything. Even about us." She ran away.

I'm sorry yeri-ah, i really didn't mean it. I hope you understand it.

After a few years, now i'm finally debut with other 6 members. I've become the 'Golden Maknae'.

I still couldn't forget about yeri. I really miss her.

--

Now, i'm getting ready at backstage. Today we have our comeback 'i need u'. We were watching performance of Red Velvet and they have new member. When i took a glance at her i felt like she somehow familiar. But i don't know.

Now we were on our van, on our way to dorm. I was playing my phone and there's nothing to play. I remember about that Red Velvet new member, i was curious about her so i try to found out about her.

I check on my SNS. When i look at her profile, i was shock. It couldn't be her, right? What if that's her. Without knowing my heart beating so fast.

She change so much. She become more pretty and more mature.

For the truth, i can't forget about her. I still have feelings for her. But i don't know about her feeling.

--

Jungkook: i'm sorry
Yeri: who is this?
Jungkook: it's me jungkook.

She didn't even reply after i tell my name. I guess she still doesn't want to talk with me anymore.

After i shower, i check my phone and i look there has incoming message.

Yeri: where did you get my number?