I love you

Yeri pov

Today we doesn't have any schedule other than practice. When we were dance in the halfway, our choreographer come in.

"Hey girls." He wave to us.

"Hey." We wave back.

"What bring you in here?" Irene unnie asked.

"I bring a famous group so I want you to meet them, and there has a news that I want to tell you. Can I let them come in now?"-Red Velvet choreographer

"Sure."-Irene

Our choreographer call them in. We saw Bangtan Boys sunbaenim. We bow to them and they bow back to us.

"So, I want you to meet them because we will gonna do a collaboration stage. You guys were participate on dance and sing. It till be a partner dance. So, should I pair you guys or you guys wanna choose by yourself?"-Red Velvet chorerographer

"I think better you choose it."-Seulgi

"Ok then. Seulgi and Jimin. Yeri and Jungkook. Joy and Jhope. Irene and Taehyung. You guys will gonna do dance. Meanwhile, Wendy and Suga will rap and sing. Jin and Rap monster will be the same like Wendy and Suga."-Red Velvet choreographer.

"I'm not that really good at dance." Whined taehyung.

"We will learn it step by step and slowly-slowly. It will be okay. So, don't worry about it. Also your choreographer (BTS choreographer) will teach you."-Red Velvet choreographer

"So, we will learn the dance start tomorrow."-Red Velvet choreographer

Yeri pov

Our choreographer make Jungkook oppa and me become partner.

I think it's gonna be awkward. We went to the same school but we doesn't talk much.

What should I do? I'm nervous.

Jungkook pov

We were arrive at sm building. I was wonder why we in here. When I heard they say that we will go to sm practice room. Somehow I was nervous.

When we arrive in there, I was really nervous when I see Red Velvet and my eyes landed on Yeri. I couldn't even look at her. Actually, I like her form the moment I saw her on the first year of high school but I'm afraid to tell. My hyung know about it, they were really tease me so much.

When I heard that I pair with yeri, my heart beat went really fast.

I see that my hyung look at me and smirk. Aish~

--

Yeri pov

We keep practice and practice for the collaboration. I thought that it's gonna be awkward when I'm with Jungkook oppa. At first, it's awkward but he make me feel comfortable when I'm around him.

Maybe, I start to like him.

Maybe a little.

--

No one pov

Today they doesn't have practice, they got rest for a day. So, Yeri and Jungkook planning to going out eat bubble tea and cupcake so went to the XX café. When they were still in SM building they saw Yoongi and Wendy holding hand. They were not surprise because they were couple.

As they walking, they arrive in the café.

Jungkook pov

We were choose the sitting. Yeri said that she want to sit in the corner. We already found it.

After that, I decide to order by myself so that Yeri can take care our seat.

"I'll go order first, you wait here."

"Okay."

"What flavour do you want? It's my treat today."

"It's okay no need to do that."

"I want to do it, so don't worry."

"Really?"

"Really, so?"

"Chocolate."

"Your cupcake?"

"Anything."

"Okay, wait here."

She nodded.

SKIP

I order the cupcake Red Velvet and our drink also the same.

I feel very relax. It just both of us in here, without camera, without our member and without our manager. It feels like a date.

We talk freely each other. Now, I'm getting more fall in love with her.

We even take picture together. It's really a great day to make a memory.

--

It's the day of the performance. I was really nervous. What if I did the wrong step. When I'm in my deep thought, I feel someone hold my hand. I look at the person, it was Jungkook oppa.

"It will be okay. Don't be too nervous."

"What if I did the wrong step? What should I do?"

"Just relax it will be okay. Even you did wrong it will be okay because there's no people doesn't do mistake."

I just stay quiet. I'm still nervous but it just a little bit. I feel relieve after he talk to me.

Weird, right?

"Red Velvet and Bangtan Boys get ready." One of the staff said.

--

They already finish their stage. Yeri didn't make any mistake.

"Good job guys. You all did really well."

All of us thank to each other and hug each other. When Yeri want to hug Jungkook, he drag me to somewhere that there's no people.

We arrive in rooftop.

Yeri pov

"I love you, Kim Yerim."

I was shock when he say that word.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I stuttered.

He take both of my hand and held tightly.

"I know it's kinda weird but I like you from the first year of high school. Back then, I'm still young and I wasn't that confident to confess at you. But now I'm growing enough already so I gather my courage to confess at you. The moment that we made together I will always remember it. I really like you."

He come closer to me a little bit so that his body was close to mine. Not that close, it's have a little gap.

"I'm sorry if it's not romantic." He whispere to me.

I giggle a little bit.

"What if I like you too?" I whispere.

"I think you already know the answer. If you want to know about it, I can tell to you." He whispere back.

"Tell me then."

"I'm gonna kiss you."

Jungkook pov

"I'm gonna kiss you."

I saw that her eyes widen. She's really cute like that.

Suddenly, she did something unexpected. She kiss me on the lips. I was shock for a moment but then I kiss her back. I can feel that she smiling. After a few minute, we pull back. We need an air to breath.

"I love you too."

A/N: I'm sorry if I late update it. I'm sorry if there has a mist Hope you like it.