can't move on

A/N: im sorry if this bad.

Article: Big Hit confirm BTS maknae Jungkook in relationship with IU. Their relationship been 5 months. Fans spot both of them at cafe bene.

i close my phone, i don't want to read the full article just read the headline make me want to cry more.

flashback

"do you want to tell our relationship to public? like jimin hyung do with seulgi noona."
"i'm not sure kook."

i don't feel confident to tell also i'm sure i will get hate if we tell public.

"but it's already our 3 months."

the only one who know about our relationship is the member and our manager.

i didn't answer him, i don't why all of sudden he want to reveal in public.

Ever since we back from beach, we didn't talk at all. He did sent me to dorm, without saying anything.

"i guess you already read it, right?"

i didn't answer irene unnie. i just stay silent and stare at the tv.

"yerim, eat this first. i make it for you. i didn't even cook for the member."

wendy unnie cook carbonara.

"unnie, i want to eat like that also." "oh, yerim. why you look so sad?" Said joy as she scan yeri face.

"you saw the article already?"

"what article?"

seulgi gave her phone to joy.

As joy finish read the article "that stupid guy." "don't cry yerim. there's a lot of guy who can make you smile."

i saw joy unnie come closer to me. she wipe the tears that fall down from my eyes.

i quickly hug her. joy unnie is the one who can understand me when i'm crying or sad.

in red velvet, when someone feel down everyone will gather and cheer the situation.

"Everything will be okay. Don't cry."

--

It's been 5 days since the news come out and so many iu and jungkook shipper happy.

I still can't move on from him and i still can't forget him. why he do that to me?

Without i realise, seulgi unnie sit beside my bed.

"yerim. jimin said don't be sad. they also doesn't know why he did that. because all they know is you and jungkook were together."

the member still doesn't know what happen before the article come out. Maybe this is the right time to tell them. It took me to calm down to tell her.

"actually, before the article come out we did meet. and all of sudden he ask me if i want to reveal our relationship on public.but i'm not ready because i know i will get hate after the news. after i come to the dorm i saw the news. it was my fault from the start because i didn't want to agree, if only i say yes earlier then this won't happen. even so,he didn't ask breakup earlier."

"it's not your fault.it' his fault. why would he want to do that all of sudden. Also you guys didn't break up, and now he's with iu. I'm sure it's his fault and he's a playboy."

--

Jungkook pov

I know she mad at me, even red velvet noona and bts member were mad at me. It was a sudden situation because they know i'm with yeri. It was misunderstand but i couldn't explain to her because the company said that i have to go with the flow. Also it just a few days before the news come out.

one day, i got a call from ceo of big hit and  they ask me to come to the office.

i saw someone sitting in there.

it was my real hyung.*i forgot his name.*

"hyung, what are you doing here?"

"so, jeon jungkook. your brother in here, he have something important to say to you" The CEO speak up.

i look at him. "dad condition isn't really good right now. i know you in relationship with yeri. but knowing dad condition, i hope you can make him happy with one situation."

"what is it?"

"you know that dad really like iu, right? he want you to date with iu."

"it's impossible, i'm with yeri already. what would she think later."

"you can explain to her later. think about our dad health"

I think about it, if i explain ti yeri i'm sure she will understand it. "fine."

"in order that, we will wrote an statement that you and iu were together. so, you need to go out with her to make the statement like real." Ceo speak again.

i did what they ask me to do. for my dad health i need to.

I pick iu on his agency, and we decide to go cafe.

--

i couldn't explain to my hyung.i want to explain someone that special to me, yeri. but big hit said no need to hurry. because the news just come out. So i have to hold it.

i'm sorry yeri.

i've heard my hyung talking but my eyes focus on tv.

"so how was yeri condition?"

"still same. she still crying. she doesn't even want to eat. she keep blame herself."

blame herself?-Jungkook mind.

ah, i forgot. before the news, i did ask her to reveal on public. how stupid i am. It become more mess. What should i do?

She cry because of my decision and i couldn't tell her that all of this was a fake.

--

I saw her with someone, i look to her eyes. The eyes that i always adore of. Not even in a minute i look at her eyes, she quickly break of the stare. She look at the person who going out with her.

She's still mad at me-Jungkook mind.

When i focus on it, i know who's the guy. My best friend, jaehyun.

even though i still love her, i have to let her go. from the start, i'm the one who are wrong in here even though it's misunderstand.

i hope you will be happy with him. also i have iu by my side, i need to forget her.

yeri side.

i saw him today with someone probably it's iu.

for the truth, i haven't move on and i can't be. today jaehyun oppa promise me to bring me out so here we are.

i still can't move on from jungkook.