Promise

Jungkook POV

I'm still sad when I know she choose other guy than me. Well, I'm the one who ask to break up I thought that she will cry but instead of that she's happpy. I thought that she's the one for me til the end and she also perfect for me. When I'm with Yein (LOVLEYZ) she's been flirting and going out with other guy. I was wondered why she do that. Which boyfriend wouldn't be jealous if their girl like that. We've been fighthing almost everyday seriously I'm tired all of this. There's one night I see her at the bar she's kissing with my classmate. I'm really angry at that time but at the moment I decide to break up with her. She just playing with me. Up until now, I've been sad. I think it will took about a year for me to move on.

There has my hyung (BTS) that trying to cheer me up. They say that I will find a better girl. They try to make me smile. They really work hard. We go to college together. When we arrive there we go to our class. Just a few minutes our professor come in with 5 girl. Well, they look pretty. Someone caught my eyes she look like a little squirtle. She's cute and pretty with that smile. Wait what I'm thinking.

They introduce their self when the little girl turn I'm concentrate to her. "Hello, my name Kim Yerim but I like you to call me yeri. Please be nice to me, thank you*bow*" she said. After she introduce guy in the class shout "she's cute". Well I admit that was true.

So her name yeri. Cute.

For the past 1st month they come to our college they've been friendly with everyone even with my hyung. I also close with them but not with one person the little one. She seem doesn't talk to guys.

They were nice to everyone. With the shock news Taehyung hyung together with Irene noona for 2 years and we just know about it. Well, that's easy then I can ask about that little girl why she doesn't talk to us.

On the next day

I decide to meet with Irene noona at café. Well, I have to ask Taehyung hyung permission first. I arrived 5 minutes early but it's not took long time for Irene noona to arrive. "Hello noona*bow*" I said. "Oh, hello jungkook-ah.*bow*" noona said. After we settle order we sit down "So why do you want to meet me"noona ask. "I want to know about Yeri" Jungkook said. "Why don't you talk to her?" Noona ask. "She seem doesn't talk to guy. So I just ask you about her." I replied. "What do you want to know about her." Noona ask. "Why she doesn't want to talk to us." I ask. "Well, she have a bad memories on her past year. Her boyfriend used to cheat on her. Ever since the incident, she doesn't talk to other guy. She afraid that the same thing will happen." replied noona.

It's been 2 months, Jungkook ask Irene about Yeri. Jungkook decide to talk to yeri. He see Yeri on the class alone while she read story book. "hi yeri." I start the convo. "uh-uhm hi oppa" she replied. She look scared. "don't be scared with me, I just want to be your friend. Just relaxed." Jungkook said. She seem relax than earlier. "Yeri, let's be friend" I try handshake with her hope that she accept it. "okay, oppa."

From that day, both of them become more closer.

Ever seen you come to this college my eyes on you. I curious about you for the first time until I know you from your friend. Everytime I see you smile my heart beat really fast than usual. This is the way I feel to yein when I'm with her but I also feel when I see you around. Am I movin' on too fast? Am I falling in love with you? I think it is. Yerim-ah, you win this heart.

Yeri POV

Today is valentine day and Jungkook ask me out. Well, for the truth I like Jungkook but I don't tell anyone about it. Also I doesn't have on my mind to have boyfriend after what happen to me. My ex boyfriend really dumped me and I hate it.

-Flashback-

Mark is yeri boyfriend. They've been together 2 years. Mark give yeri surprise on the valentine day and she give yeri chocolate and red roses. For the 2 years both of them spend time together on valentine day, on their brithday and christsmas. They were the happiest couple.

On yeri birthday, both of them going out today together. For yeri, even though there's no present on birthday she still ok because Mark always be there for her. For her Mark is a gift that always be there for her.

She thought that this year will be another good year for her birthday but it's not. Both of them were really happy. Not until someone going near to us, she dragged Mark to somewhere that not to far from where I'm standing. She talking to Mark and it seem like a serious talk. Mark turn around and holding the girl hand and lead to me. Mark introduce me to her. "This is yeri" "Yeri-ah, this is my girlfriend". I was shocked standing in there by the words girlfriend. "She's your girlfriend, then what about me? We've been couple for 2 years. You cheat on me" Yeri said. Tears fall down on my cheek.

-End of Flashback-

Jungkook always be there for me and said that I have to moving on. From that moment I try to open my heart.

When I arrive at the restaurant it filled with beautiful decoration bulb, there has petal of rose and a small white candle with decoration love. I found it was cute but at the same time romantic. There has a table with Jungkook. He look so handsome today.

Jungkook stand up and come to me. "You're gorgeous" he whispered. He took my hand and lead me to the table. As we sat down I thanked him. We order our food and we ate it. We share so many stories.

"Yeri-ah, I have something to ask you."

"What do you want to ask"

"I know that we've been friend just a month not even a year but you always be there for me. You cheer me a lot. When the first time we talk how nervous the way you are I found it was cute but I still like you. I've been like you ever since you come to the same college with me. I know that I'm not really a romantic guy but I will try my best. So, Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm afraid that you going to be the same with my past." yeri almost cry.

"Yeri-ah, I already promise to you that I'm not going to hurt you. You no need to answer this early." Jungkook said.

With that tears fall down to her cheek. I wiped it.

"I trust you Jungkook-ah." With that words she hugged me tightly.

"Promise me, you won't leave me" jungkook said.

"Promise" yeri said.

I cupped her cheek and kiss her lips. I can feel that she smiling. After a few minute, We pull away and I hug her.