Thirty-four \~°~/

Start from the beginning

I left them behind and walked towards the bus stop that's close to his house.

~~~~

Taehyung's wedding day!

"Everyone let's do our best alright?!" I said as i was busy organizing things, making sure everything is going smoothly.

"Is taehyung here?" I stopped baekhyun to ask him.

"Yes he is. He's in his own private room, preparing" he replied.

"Alright thank you. By the way, can you help me with some stuff? I need you to ensure all guests are seated and emcee stand-by" i said to him clearly.

"Yes~~" he replied and did so.

After making sure everything is fine, i went to check up on taehyung as that is the last thing that was on my list.

I took a deep breathe before entering his room. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Are you ready?" I said as i enter the room.

"Chungha-shi" he turns to me with his slanted tie.

"Mr. Kim? Your tie" i said, pointing to it.

"Hm?" He look at me with a confuse face. I approach him and place my tablet down to fix his tie.

"Done" i said and brush all the dust off his shoulder.

"Wow! A man!" I said smiling widely. Tears were cornering my eyes.

To be honest, i dont even know what im doing with my life after this crazy day. Being his secretary will be awkward.

It's because my feelings for him is still there and after reading his diary my feelings grew even bigger for him.

What am i doing with my life! Chungha!! Why am i so- ugh!

Also his soon to be wife is being a female dog who will keep barking at me for no reason.

"Can i say a few words?" I said.

"You know, never have i ever thought that i would meet you. But guess what? The world is too small that we're here.... right infront of each other. Again" i smile genuinely even though its hurts deep down.

"But one is getting married and one is not...." i realise what i say is so wrong and pathetic. I stopped.

"I am happy for you. I hope you and seolhyun will last together.. and congratulations" i change the topic.

"Stand-by" i said and leave the room. Once i step out of the room, i burst into tears.

I ran into the toilet and let everything out.

Taehyung-ah,

I never knew that you were the guy that appeared in my dream. I never knew that you were finding for me till this day. I was too dumb to not realise.