Chapter Seven

[ A/N ] okay guys, this is a FANFICTION. So if you ever think that something I write wouldn't  happen ever happen in real life. Just think, THIS IS A FANFICTION,

Secrets

Chapter Seven

p a y t o n ' s   p o v

I wake up cuddled against Shawn's chest and his arm wrapped securely around my waist. I wiggle around but the more I move the closer he pulls me towards him. I then just shake him until he wakes up. Which he does a few moments later.

"What is it this time Payton?" Shawn asks with his raspy morning voice.

"Well I just thought that you'd want to let me go instead of having me pee on you and your bed."

Just as I say that his eyes immediately widen and he lets me go. I walk into the bathroom and do my business, I decide on taking this time to get ready for the day. I hop into the shower and after what feels like 15 minutes I step out. I decide on straightening my hair today. So after I've done so I do my usual make up routine and decide on an outfit. I decide on a simple but pretty outfit, a cropped maroon tank top that has the number 36 written on the front of it in white, light washed high waisted shorts, a cream knitted colored cardigan, a big gold bracelet, gold chain necklace, gold stud earrings shaped as a daisy with a diamond in the middle.

I then walk out of the bathroom in Shawn's bedroom and n then walk back into his room.

"Hey Shawn have you seen my white converse that I left here last tim-" I was cut off when I looked up to see Shawn naked and facing me.

"Holy shit.. Uh sorry." I say as I cover my eyes.

'C'mon don't act like you haven't seen it before." He says as he winks at me he then walks closer to me and removes my hands from my eyes.

Yes, I have seen it before, because i lost my virginity to Shawn and he lost his virginity to me. We basically just did it to do it and to get it over with. And we were both very happy with our decision. He was also my first kiss.

"Ugh yeah okay you have.So have you seen my white converse?" I ask him.

"Yeah I think it's under the bed." He says as he points towards the bed.

"Okay thanks." I say as I look under the bed

I look under the bed and it's there. I take them and put it on with maroon and gray trible ankle socks.

I get up and turn around and Shawn is still naked and he's looking though his closet and drawers.

"Um Shawn? Not that I'm complaining but why are you still naked?"

"I can't decide what to wear." He says.

"Oh my gosh Shawn, you're such a girl." I say as I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Can you just help me decide on what to wear?" He says in a pleading voice.

"Okay." I say as I walk to his closet for a shirt and walk to his drawers for some shorts.

I pick out a gray vans shirt that says vans in black on the front, black shorts, and some black and white vans.

"Is this good?" I ask Shawn as I hold up the outfit.

 "Yeah, thanks it's perfect." Shawn says then kisses my cheek and then changes right there.

I just kinda space out after that.

"Are you watching me change?" Shawn asks me.

"Oh, was I? I didn't notice, I kinda spaced out."