Chapter Four

Secrets 

Chapter Four

p a y t o n ' s   p o v

*The next day*

So my parents took the news pretty well. At first they saw me and freaked because of my injured appearance, but then me and my sister both explained what happened, they were furious, but I made them promise me that they wouldn't do anything to them. Even though they caused me pain, nobody deserves to be hurt. Treat others the way you want to be treated right?

They also said I had to be transferred to a different school, which I agreed to because I deserved a change. My sister also said that I needed a makeover, she said that my big glasses would get me noticed if they ever see me in public. That's what we're doing right now.

"Okay, first things first. Contacts." My sister says as she gets the contacts that I wear on special occasions. I guess I'll be wearing them all the time now.

She gives me the contacts and I put them on, not having to go to a mirror because I'm used to it.

"Okay now hair" She says.

"No! I love my hair! It's my favorite thing about myself! Don't you like it!?" I exclaim to my sister while running my fingers through my long straight black hair.

"It's not that I don't like it, I love it actually"

"Then can we pwease not change it?" I say pulling on a puppy dog face. She always gives in to that.

"Ugh, fine. At least let me straighten it." Yes! Point 1 Payton!

"Okay!" I say as she starts to straighten my hair.

*She finishes straightening my hair*

"Okay done with the hair, now makeup!" She says excitedly.

"Okay Jenna calm down" I said laughing.

"I am calm Pay." She says as she puts on a serious face while she does my makeup.

She starts off by applying some foundation, she then applies some concealer under my eyes, then applies a natural looking eye shadow. After that she applies a winged eyeliner to my eyes, and a few coats of mascara. She also applies some natural looking blush onto my cheeks. She finishes it off with a pink colored lipstick.

"Okay, done with makeup. Now clothes." She says as she walks towards my closet and looks through my clothes.

"Ew."

"Ew." 

"What were you thinking when you bought this?"

"Ew."

"Hey this actually looks good- wait never mind."

"Gross."

"Ugh."

"Ew."

"Honey look at this, it looks like something a 5 year old would wear."  She says while holding up one of my t-shirts with a cartoon owl on it.

"I thought it looked cute.." I answer

"Mhmm. Okay hun, all these clothes won't work. We're going shopping!" She says excitedly.

*In the car*

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIESSS" Me and my sister scream at the top of our lungs.

*Five minutes later*

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE!"

"IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR."