Chapter One

Secrets

Chapter One

p a y t o n ' s   p o v

*beep* *beep* *bee-

Ugh, it's monday. Another day of motherfreaking school -.-"

That's not even the worst part, the worst part is that they will be there. When I say they, I mean the group of eight guys who bully me every school day even when they see me out of school.

Eh. Anyways, I still have to get ready for school.

I hop into the shower then after about what feels like 15 minutes I step out. I walk back into my room and grab some clothes. I decided to wear some jeans, a regular lavender t-shirt, my big black-framed glasses, and some sneakers.

After that I walk back into the bathroom to do my hair. Since my black hair is naturally straight, I just put it in a side braid. Then, I grabbed my backpack and my iPhone. I then walked downstairs and into the kitchen and get greeted by my parents and my sister.

"Goodmorning darling." my parents said in unision.

"Goodmorning Pay." my sister said with a mouth full of cereal. She's the same age as me, and she still acts like a little kid. But hey, gotta love her.

"Goodmorning." I replied.

I then noticed that I still had an hour before school started, and since it's just a 5 minute drive, I don't have to worry. But me being me I like to get there 45 minutes early so I can get to glass before they get there. So, it looks like I have 10 minutes to eat breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl, a spoon, milk, and some frosted flakes for breakfast. After that was made I quickly devoured my meal. After, I still felt hungry. So I decided to eat a banana too.

What? I'm hungry. Don't judge me.

After I finished I noticed that I had 2 minutes left. Might as well leave now. I grabbed my backpack and my keys for my car and told my sister "Let's go"

We walked towards the door and yelled the usual, "Bye mom! Bye dad!"

We walk outside and hop into my black scion TC. My parents got it for me last month on my 16th birthday. It's small, but suitable for 2.

My sister has a blue one, but why not help save the Earth by carpooling?

Anyways, we drive to school doing the usual.

Jamming out to One Direction, Ariana Grande, and Austin Mahone songs.

After about 5 minutes of driving. We park in the our living hell. Also known as Hillridge High. (a/n: idek if that's a real school so just go with it)

We parked in the mid-left section of our school.
We both get out of the car and scurry to our separate hways. Me being me I went straight to my locker while she went with her friends.

I reached my locker and got everything I needed. Today's been good to me so far. That's when my locker slammed shut. Oops, spook too soon.

I then became face to face with them.

~
hi guys! don't hate me bc I ended it like this🙈 But how is it so far? mind leaving comments?