Hard Taco Shells

The work started and Jisung often went to the bar to talk to Minho.He just couldn't believe how drop dead beautiful Minho was.His deep eyes,his glossy lips,his breath taking smile and his calming and smooth voice.He was such a flirt and his smirks made Jisungs heart flutter.Everything about him was perfect.Might Minho feel the same about Jisung?
The two spent a lot of time together at work and tried to help each other as much as possible.
The time flew at work when they were together.
It was 8p.m when they were allowed to leave.
8 p.m on friday.
Minho grabbed Jisung by his hand,giving him a soft kiss on his cheek on their way to his car.

„Minho...can I ask you something?"

„Of course baby.What is it?"

Minho was currently driving to his place.The orange and red lights of the dawn were shining on his face,making him look even more breath taking than he already was.

The orange and red lights of the dawn were shining on his face,making him look even more breath taking than he already was

„Are my taco shells hard enough?"
Jisung slapped the side of his ass,making Minho burst out into laughters.

„OH MY GOD SHUT UP I CANT WITH YOU-„

„ANSWER MY QUESTION MISTER!"

„I THOUGHT U WANTED TO KNOW SOMETHING SERIOUS!"

„UHM DO YOU NOT THINK THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC?? ANSWER ME!"
.
.
.
„I will answer that question when we are home."

A big smirk formed on Minhos face,making Jisungs cheeks heat up.How did Minho manage to turn a situation like that into something flirty? A true talent.

How did Minho manage to turn a situation like that into something flirty? A true talent

The rest of the ride was pretty quite.They just enjoyed each others presence and Jisung didn't know what was going to happen when they would arrive at Minhos house.
The two arrived at his house,it was pretty big for only one person.