Working hard

Minho was sleeping in his bed,feeling a strong pair of arms shaking him.

„yOu aRe gOnNa bE lAte,wAkE uP yoU hOrnY aSs!!!1!!1"

Minho rolled his eyes and saw his friend Chris waking him up,well atleast he was TRYING to
wake him up.

Minho rolled his eyes and saw his friend Chris waking him up,well atleast he was TRYING to wake him up

(this pic of edawn is a whole ass mood omg)

„WHATTTTT DO YOU WANT"

„YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK IM ALWAYS THE ONE WHO HAS TO WAKE YOU UP I HAVE A PERFORMANCE TODAY SO HURRY UP!"

Minho jumped out of the bed,realising that he was late for his job as a barkeeper.
He's been working at a restaurant as a barkeeper for about a year now and he didn't want so get fired so he hurried up. (Simon says huuurry up)

He ran towards the bathroom in his shirt and shorts,quickly washing his face,brushing his teeth and hair.That was everything he had to do because he was perfectly handsome after waking up.
For his job as a barkeeper at the restaurant
„Kark"
He needed to wear a white and expensive suit
with black details on it.
The restaurant was quite on the luxurious side and was visited by wealthy people.

Minho was ready to leave for work,said goodbye to his friend Chris and headed towards work.

Jisung was yawning while he was grilling patties.
He was still sleepy and was sick of his nasty job.
Preparing disgusting food for rude people and his salty ass shady ass bitch ass co workers were giving him the rest.
He was so exicted about looking for a new job together with Felix.His McDonald's job was hella annoying and exhausting.

„Jisung there's too much tomato on that burger you stupid ass."

Everybody in the kitchen looked at the two,expecting a diss battle.