Chapter 3

[Vacuo In Random City]

"Now why don't you kids go and take a bath?" Salazar asks paying close attention to the 4 kids play wrestling with one another. They stop and turn around to look at him with a weird look in their eyes before taking a look at each other.

After about a minute of staring, they all nodded and quickly dashed to the bathroom. Only for them to stop. "What's wrong?" Salazar asks. "Where's the bathroom tho?" Kylle asks his ears twitching a little bit. Salazar gives out a hearty laugh. "Follow me." He motions for them to follow. They all nodded before following closely behind Salazar.

----------------------------------------------

"Brah ya better not be gay." Kylle says while taking his clothes of to get ready for the bath. Rain glances at him before letting a slight smirk. "I totally am." He says with no hint of sarcasm, making Kylle pale a little but quickly regained color when Rain burst out laughing. "Of course not ya dumbass." He pauses before shaking his head. "At least I think I'm not." That quickly made everyone stop.

"Bah! Whatever, just hurry up and take your clothes off ladies." He says finally taking his pants off leaving him in his underwear. As he was about to enter the bathroom door, he stopped when he noticed a slight light coming out of one of the pocket of his pants. Curiously he walks over to it and pull it out, only to discover it was his phone. "Woah! My phone was there?" He says taking a good look at the phone.

That quickly made everyone stop at what they were doing and quickly take a look to indeed find Rain's phone in his hand with the iconic FGO April Fools Wallpaper.

Rune just shakes his head at the wallpaper before checking his own pocket. "Oh hey, I also have mine." He says fishing out the black phone out of his back pocket.

"Didn't I throw this away?" Akira asks while taking a good look at his phone. A few weeks ago his phone broke and threw it away in the sewers, Which! was a waste in Rain's opinion.

And Kylle with his Razer headphones with fake cat ears. "Are you even gonna need that?" Rain asks while looking at the fake cat ears on top of Kylle's headphones. "I don't think so?" He asks a little uncertain. "Should we just cut it off?" Rune suggest making Kylle and Rain turn to him.

""Are you an idiot? That's $40 Ya know?!?"" Kylle and Rain both shout out before taking a look at each other. "Don't copy me stoopid." Kylle says before dashing off to be the first one to drop in.

"Ey! Ya Son of a Emu!" Rain shouts out before quickly running off to follow Kylle.

Rune and Akira just shake their heads at the scene. "Rain is crazy ah?" Akira says looking at Rune. "Yeah." He simply agrees.

They didn't notice the spark that came out of Rain's phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[6 Months Later]

It has been 6 months since they arrive at Vacuo, they didn't really know what to expect and did not expect the sandy deserts of Vacuo and the bloody damn intense heat! In this span of 6 months their combat experience grew nicely and thanks to the forest near the city it was a nice spot to help them fight against Grimm.

Everyone finally decided on their combat outfit and their weapon designs. Most of them did stay with their choice of weapons and no one had seemed to had any problems with their choice of weapons.

Akira with his silky white hair and piercing red eyes covered half of his face with a bandana but decided to make a mask similar to Hei's mask is a mask with full on white face mask with a single purple lightning bolt in his right eye going from the forehead to the bottom of the eye and a full on black overcoat that was white inside and Black steel-tipped boots.