Chapter 2

[In Random Location In Random Remnant]

"So are we gonna do something or what?" Kylle says still pouting a little at what happen earlier. He patiently waits for someone to say something but finding the lack of response weird, he turns around to find them now staring at him weirdly.

"What?" He asks a little concerned but hide it to just a simple question, slowly he watches everyone raise their hands to put at him. Or more specifically on top of his head.

"Huh?" He reaches a hand up before feeling something squirming there, quickly he dashes off to find the nearest water source before everyone quickly run to catch up to Kylle.

Finally after finding a lake, Kylle crouched down to see his reflection in the water before finding twitching black cat ears on his face.

He gasps as he controls them by instinct to twitch a in a cuteish way before turning around back to the ground with a gigantic grin on his face. "Guess I'm a real Neko now huh?" Rain stares at him with a bland expression before shaking it off with his own smirk.

"Guess so huh?" Rain shots back. As he turns around he was stopped when he heard the sharp intake of Akira, the gasp of his brother and Kylle's laughing ass.

Slowly he turns around to find something black smack him on his face, causing laughter to erupt in their own group.

"Seriously? A Fox?" Rain watches with a sour face as he watches his tail swash back and forth.

"Can we please talk seriously?" He asks but no one heard him because of the loud laughter erupting in the area. With a sigh he just waits for everyone to finish.

------------------------------------------------

"You still alive there?" Rain says while nudging his foot on Kylle's twitching body on the floor because of how much he laughed, seriously what was wrong with this kid?

"Bro! We're on Remnant!" Rune shouts out with an excited smile on his face, he always wanted to change some certain characters fate. "Um, I haven't watched RWBY so don't expect something from me." Akira says lifting his hands up in a mock surrender before going over to take care of a twitching Kylle.

Rain sighs before looking at his brother. "Duh!" He says slightly smacking his brother. Rune gains a irritated face before just sighing.

-----------------------------------------------------

"My Fallopian tube!" Kylle says before standing straight back up. "Finally done?" Rain says after about a good 5 minutes of straight laughter from Kylle. "Yeah Jackass." Rain just sighs before finally getting to the important topic.

"Where the fuck are we?!?!" He say, spreading his arms out for emphasis.

"Wanna bet?" Kylle asks but was promptly ignored by Rain.

"Vacuo?" Rune helpfully asks. Rain makes a thoughtful look before nodding. "Lets add it to the possible list." He takes a look at Akira who just shrugs, Rain just sighs since Akira didn't really watched RWBY so he was barely any help but atleast he was the most smartest out of this group.

"Well lets look around." Rain says before promptly walking away and trying to find away out of this darn city.

"Wait Bro!" "Oh Wait Rain!" "DON'T LEAVE ME!" Rune, Akira and Kylle respectfully shout out before giving chase to Rain.

----------------------------------------------

"Do you even know where we're going?" Kylle asks after finally 30 minutes of walking, Rain just glances at him before shaking his head. "Of course not you idiot." He smirks loving the way Kylle was fuming.