Chapter 1

[???]

In the peaceful city of somewhere and the serene nature of anywhere, we zoom in a random building, in a random window and in a random city that shall not be named.

"GODDAMN IT!" A person shouted inside a room before angerly throwing his phone on the bed, This is Rain Butter, He asked to be under an alias due to not wanting weird and random entities to know his name but he was currently playing FGO and for some reason the game kept on crashing on him.

He takes a deep breath before sinking deeply into his arm chair, "Bro, is something wrong?" His brother asks nicely, noticing his brother's agony. "Yeah, I'm fine. Ya know, it's just the game." His brother is named Rune due to the same reasons to his brother to be under an Alias.

"Ya tried to restart it?" His brother asks curiously before focusing on playing his 'Fortnite'. "Yeah, I did." He tries one more time before it finally loaded for him to play. "Yes!" His brother glances at him before focusing back on his game of Fortnite.

A comfortable silence descends onto the room with both brothers' doing their own business.

"When are you gonna update that book of yours?" His brother decides to break the silence.

Rain makes a humming sound before taking a quick glance at his brother, "Maybe tomorrow." He decides before going back to discover his screen had gone black. He taps the screen to turn it back on but to discover that it wasn't turning on. He sighs before spinning around and charging his tablet. "Damn, finally LowBatt huh?" He hums a little before focusing back to his computer, he really didn't want to write a new chapter and wanted to study for his tests but it's not like he can't atleast one chapter right?

He opens up the website before angerly typing away on the keyboard. "Ey Bro! Calm ya ass!" His brother asks seeing him mash up about the only keyboard they have.

Rain grumbles under his breath but decides to actually calm down.

*Ding!* But he was interrupted by a dinging sound on his computer, only to discover it was a notification from Discord. Thinking it was one of his friends or just another random spam message in a group he joined before.

[???] : Wassup! Sorry you can't ask questions, in about 5 seconds you're gonna disappear!

"Wha-" Before getting blinded by blind light due to the bright light he wasn't able to see the other 3 lights.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugghhh......" He groans out, waking up to a killer headache before feeling the soft feeling of grass and the hard rocks digging into his arms and legs. He sits up only to discover himself in a forests.

"Wha?" He says before taking a look around. "Please tell me this isn't a transportation cliché!" He begs out to the seemingly random entity before spotting a piece of paper floating down. others may have wanted to catch it but he knew better, he lets the paper drop down to the floor. staring at for a good 1 - 2ish minutes before picking it up.

[YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!] He immediately smacks it into the ground with a soft thump before angerly stepping on it.

"DAMN YOU AUTHORRRRRRR!" He angerly shouts out.

"Ugkh!" "SHADDUP!" "KEEP QUIET!" Three random voices angerly shout out, quickly getting him into a state of shock before spinning around to find the source of the voices.

It was the 3 people that he did not expect to see and meet in this cliché story.

It was Rune - His Annoying Lovely Brother!

Akira - One of the only person he finds not annoying in class.

And then theres....... Kylle....... The broad emo who denies his an emo and the person that you would almost see 99% of the time dancing or singing or both.

"Rain? TF you doing here?" Kylle says out rubbing his eyes before stopping himself at what came out of his mouth.

He looks at Rain with a deadpanned expression, "Why did I just call you Rain?"

Rain just shrugs before smirking slightly at Kylle.

"Bro?" His brother asks curiously looking at him and his brother's two weird friends.

"Wow! I didn't know this can actually happen." Akira says looking around before settling down on Rain's group.

"Hey Akira!" Rain says before waving.

"Rune." Kylle says before settling into another deadpanned expression, he slowly turns around to look straight into the eyes of Rain.

"Why are your name's censored but mine's not?" He says with a slight annoyed tone in his monotone voice. Rain like seeing him in frustration just gave an all-knowing smile.

"Thanks Author!" He says praising the all mighty creator once again.

[No Problem!] He gets back, surprising him that he even actually got a response.

While he was lost in thought AKA one of the most cliché thing most MC's do, the others were discussing something.

"How much you wanna bet were in a different world?" Rune suggest curiously.

"My Bank Account that I don't have." Kylle says with a slight smug smile.

"Yeah." Abhinav says simply but with a smile on his face.

"So how are we gonna fin-" "NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" But was caught off with the sudden shout of Rain. They turn around to spot Rain gaping like a fish while looking at the sky.

Now that they thought about it, it was night time when they got teleported and right now the environment was dark as hell.

Slowly they follow his line of sight before finally finding out what he was looking at.

The moon........

The broken as moon.

Slowly they all turn back to find Rain now looking smugly at Kylle.

"Well Well! With or Without Consent!" Akira was lost to the random topic but looking at the sight of Rune trying to hold back his laughter and the rage on Kylle's face, they obviously knew what he was talking about.

"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna YEET You!" Kylle says before angerly running towards Rain, but all he did was put his arms up in a mock fighting stance.

"You want this hands?! You want this hands huh?!?!?" He says with a hint of warning in his tone but the slight smirk on his face gives him away.

Kylle was the smallest in the group even though being the second oldest with Rain being the oldest and Rune being the youngest.

Akira just watches while laughing his guts off.

And Rune joining in.

Slowly, Rain slowly turns back to the moon.

The lasting shards of a once beautiful remainder.

They were in Remnant and they can only hope that they can survive.

------------------------------------------------

Current Age : 5 Years before Canon.

Rain - 14 Yrs.

Kylle - 13 Yrs

Akira - 13 Yrs

Rune - 13 Yrs

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry! I planned for this for a while now and tomorrow is the last day of my exams! so do expect more updates.

Still I am really sorry for the lack of updates in the first half of this month.

Thank for reading!

Word Count : [1128]

All the stuff mentioned or used in this chapter or for this entire book will never belong to me.