"Right." (Y/N) muttered, her eyes growing distant as memories of the peaceful coffee shop flooded her senses.

"They weren't like the other ghouls . . . Were they?"

(Y/N) nodded. "They were pacifists. They were the only ghouls I knew that accepted the humans whole heartedly and coexisted with them in harmony." She explained with a sad smile. "I joined the CCG because I wanted change. I wanted the humans to see that not all ghouls are bad, and I wanted the ghouls to see that not all humans are bad either. I only ever kill ghouls when absolutely necessary now."

Aito grinned, his eyes twinkling in admiration. "You really did change."

(Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes. "In a good way I hope."

"Of course in a good way genius. You've matured. No longer childish (Y/N)-chan anymore."

"Hey, I'm still childish." (Y/N) said defensively, poking her tongue at Aito.

Cho entered with a whole batch of cookies and a beaming smile. "I have brought cookies."

After a few hours of catching up, eating, and joking around, (Y/N) finally announced that she was tired and had to catch some sleep.

Closing her door, she turned and immediately her gaze swept to her suitcase. She walked over to it and unzipped it. After taking out her clothes, making sure the suitcase was entirely empty, she felt around the corners of the flat surface of the end of the suitecase. When she found the indent she was looking for, she pressed it. A clicking sound went off and the solid surface slid in half, revealing what was under it.

In the centre was her old mask, the one most ghouls called the White Cat vigilante. Behind it, in a crossed position, were two long sharp katana's. Her lips tilted up slightly as she ran her fingers through the ring daggers in three rows around the mask.

She lied when she said she was tired. Truth was, it was getting late and she needed to get out. She was too anxious to sleep anyway.

(Y/N) changed into a long black trenchcoat, black long leggings and dark short jeans and a black  top. As usual, she was clad in black. She slipped on her mask and took both swords, sliding it over her shoulder and into their holsters.

She was halfway out the window when she glanced back. She could hear the light laughter of Cho and Aito coming from downstairs. They were both probably watching some funny cat bloopers, it was always their thing.

A smile tugged at her lips. She would be back before the sun came up. They told her that they had no idea where Touka and the rest of them were. (Y/N) needed to find them, so that she could find him.

(Y/N) turned back out and jumped out the window swiftly. She swiftly jumped on random buildings and street lamps until she came across an interesting scene. She stood on the street lamp and watched.

There was a great commotion and no one noticed her presence since she blended in so well with the dark night.

A ghoul was attacking CCG investigators and he seemed to be making a fool of them. There were three CCG agents who were ahead of everyone in the battle with the ghoul, only they also had kagune's of their own.

(Y/N) tilted her head to the side.

Interesting. This must be the notorious Quinx I heard so much about in America . . . This should be an interesting first night.

She was too far away to hear anything, but her eyesight was good. The ghouls mask was notorious  she recognized it as the Class S Orochi. There was something familiar about his fighting style, but (Y/N) didn't put too much thought into it.